Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Wow, it has been a long time!
This last year has been CRAZY. It had many hardships, like every other year, but it also had some very good points. I have been truly blessed, and for the first time in my life, I feel like I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I love my life, I love my fiance and our son, I love our new house, and I am truly happy :)

As far as weight loss goes... I have been slowly gaining back the weight I lost for over a year now. Today was the first time I weighed myself in about 7 months. I am 10 pounds away from my starting weight. So I didn't gain it ALL back... Today is the first time in a LONG time I feel excited about losing weight. My life is so much better now, I know I will do great. Wish me luck!!! :)

I always hated when a blogger just shut down the blog without saying anything, so I didn't want to do that to you who supported me.
I want to thank you with all my heart.
I have always been a very private person, and this was a great experiance. It has taken me so long to say goodbye, because I really thought I would start blogging again...

But it's time to say goodbye.

I guess because I really put myself out there, I couldn't take it when my private life was thrown in my face, or when my honesty was questioned. Don't get me wrong, the constructive criticism was great, and the random 'anonymous' asshole, or the King Trolls just made me laugh... I'm talking about people acting like they support you, are your friend even, and then completely turn on you... especially when they never been through it. Especially when I was completely honest about everything and then called a liar. That's just negativity I don't need. I had so much drama and real issues in my real life, I just didn't need any petty bull shit from anywhere else. Needless to say, that negativity pushed me away from blogging a long time ago.

It really was mostly a great experience :) Everyone of you that I follow, I follow for a reason. I want to thank you for your support when I needed it, and I will never forget it!!!
I wish you all the best!!! Have a Happy 2012, and beyond!
Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart!
Sincerely,
~Tina

'when writing the story of your life, never let someone else hold the pen'

6 comments:

  1. Hugs to you....I am sorry to hear that you are taking down your blog...but the negativity can be too much sometimes...you know ho to get in touch with me should you want too....Love, peace and happiness to you this year and always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had hoped you would come back to us. But I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I have missed you so much. Please send me an e-mail at hhtessa@hotmail.com, I would love to keep in touch. I totally understand where you are coming from. I am also on Facebook with the same e-mail address. Take care my friend, I hope to hear from you soon.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been wondering about you. just checked last week or so to see if you had posted an update.

    sorry to see you leave but i understand that you have to do what is best for you.

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the goodbye, and take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I will be praying for you...and I hate to see you leave us..but I respect your decision and pray your journey in life is productive and successful! Take care and if you happen to stumble back into blogging we are here and will welcome you back with open screens(arms)!

    ReplyDelete