Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Time for Weigh In Friday!

And the scale says...
That is a loss of 3.4 pounds this week
Making my Total Lost: 34.8 Pounds

My Totals for the week:
Treadmill: 0 :(
Crunches: 100

The way I ate? And NO treadmill? I know, it's crazy. Even though it started off bad, I was feeling better and better, and like I was improving each day :)
3.4 pounds this week, that's one of my largest weekly losses... and of course I am VERY happy about it :) But I can't really celebrate until I get back in the 'green.' I'm still loosing JUST to get back to where I was. I think 42 pounds lost was my best number...
So while I'm always happy about a loss, I can not wait to actually be loosing NEW weight again... you know what I mean? I sure don't want to end the year saying "lost 42 pounds, but gained back 'this much'"
So I HAVE to get back in the green before new years. Only 7.2 pounds left, I can do that before new year! 

What I ate Today-
Lunch: 376
Tuna on whole wheat with 1 tbs miracle whip, about 1/8 cup cheddar, jalapenos. 7 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch. Water
Iced Coffee: 105
Large glass with 3 tbs pumpkin spice creamer
Dinner: 1050 ?
2 slices of pepperoni, extra cheese pizza. 2 bread sticks with sauce. 6 oz sprite
Late snack 1am: 300 ?
1 slice pizza (smaller than the others)
Snack LATE: 23
Werther's
Snack 3am: 90
Mocha Bliss Special K bar
Total Water: 37 oz
Total Calories: 1944
WELL, I know it doesn't look great. I know I shouldn't have pizza, especially since I was so proud of resisting temptation last time! BUT, I had 2 slices for dinner. NOT 5, and not my new normal, 3. But 2. I am very proud of that. It was hard for me, I really wanted another piece... but I didn't have it.

EATING PIZZA
I actually ate my pizza with a fork!!! WITH A FORK! It took a lot longer and did help me control myself... I think helped me feel full by the time I was done also.
When I eat pizza, especially good messy pizza, I eat it pretty fast. You know, once you get a good hold on it, you don't want to put it down to mess that up right? And you take big bites, as not to slop on yourself lol... now HOW am I supposed to take my time, and limit myself, eating like THAT. It's not possible. So I grabbed a fork :) and I am going to do that from now on! When I was to the end, I picked it up but sat it down after EVERY BITE. All of this was very deliberate, but after a while it will just become habit and I won't even have to think about it right? We'll see :)

I am ok with my calories today, but staying up late is really hurting me. I wouldn't have had that other slice if I was in bed!!! I have ALWAYS been one to stay up really late, but when I was doing my best loosing weight... that was also when I was finally on a good schedule. I was going to bed at 9:30 or 10 at one point! I know I can't do that right now, but I need to slowly work to it. I HAVE to get on schedule.

Have a great day everybody!


6 comments:

  1. That's terrific! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the right track! You go girl!...I probably said this same thing last time, but there's nothing else to say really. You are in charge of this challenge, and doing a fine job, and not losing your perspective. That is key! So proud of you everytime I read your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you so much Sandra! I fall off... but as long as I get back on I'm proud of me too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Tina, you will be in the freen before you know it. High five girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tessa!!! :)
    I'm ok now with not meeting my 50 pound goal, but I REEEEALLY want to end the year in the green!

    ReplyDelete