Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

I'm pretty tired, and am going to bed now.
I had a great day and I hope you all did too!

It's my first Christmas as a blogger,
and I have to say,
I thought of a lot of you today.

And really hope today was wonderful for you :)

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas!
And no matter what you believe, or where you are...
My only hope is that you feel peace... and that you know you are loved.

That's what matters isn't it?

I'll be back tomorrow (or tonight if I can't sleep!)
For now:
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a GREAT night!

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Tina.

    I hope you had a wonderful day and are having a good night's sleep.

    See ya' on the flip side darling. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet wishes. I hope you had a joyous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaceful is all should want! Everything else is extra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post...glad you had a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. To feel peace and know that you are love = PRICELESS

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, I meant to say loved ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post Tina. This is my first Christmas as a blogger as well, and I love it. I have met so many lovely people. I wish you peace as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope that everything is going okay...haven't heard from you in a few days...I hope that you took the week off to just kinda chill and enjoy your family..hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much :)

    Thanks for checking up colenic :) I have been good, not so much with the food though... but it's ok. A new year, a new start :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete