Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Weigh In

Hello. First let me say a quick thank you to Pic Soso, thank you for joining us here at My Day!

Second, it's weigh in time. And the scale says...
284.8
That's a loss of 1.4 pounds this week,
Making my Total Lost: 35.2 pounds

I'm always glad to have a loss... but it just needs to be MORE. Especially with how sick I was earlier this week. I was down to 280, and I really thought it would be a bigger loss this week. BUT I'm feeling better now, and my appetite is back- with a vengeance!
So I have 6.8 pounds left to loose JUST to be in the green again. I WILL loose this by New Year. So that's 3.4 pounds to loose each of the 2 weeks that are left this year. That is a pretty big number for me to loose as you can see by the chart over to the right... but I REALLY want to end the year on a good note... a GREEN NOTE!!!! :) 

I have been feeling better, now I just have a cold. I never thought I would be so happy to just have a cold lol... but man, it's SOOO much better than whatever I did have!

Here's what I ate today:
Coffee: 40
2 tsp coffeemate, 1 tsp sugar. Didn't finish the cup though
Lunch: 1030
1 chicken sandwich, medium? eggnog shake
Snack: 80
1 cup ff skim milk
Dinner: 490
3/4 cup taco soup with tortilla chips (about 15) and cheddar cheese. 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: 240
3 candy cane (oreo type) cookies, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: 160
Simply Cinnamon Corn Flakes with a bout 1/2 cup milk (cats got the rest)
Total Water: about 5 oz :( SO FAR
Total Calories: 2040
Holy Crap! Do you know how many calories are in a Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich? 630! I am blown away by that! I actually thought I did ok for lunch... even though it was buy one get one free, I only got one. Now I see that it wasn't that great... AND I asked for a small shake... I haven't had a shake (or anything) from there in a looong time, but this didn't look like a small. I think it was a medium. Of course I didn't have to drink it all... but I did... I joked with Ray and said I would be using the calories from a small because that's what I ordered!!!! But I didn't, I can not tell a lie lol. And this was no small.

Well, I'm going to have to do a lot better than that if I am going to loose 3.4 pounds each week for the next 2... If only I had NO appetite like those few days when I was sick, things would be so much easier! No matter :) I will just have to control myself! It seems like EVERY Friday after weigh in, whether I do good or bad, I end up eating a lot. So if this is my mess up day, it's not THAT bad. Now I just have to get my ass in gear and really work hard for the next 2 weeks! I'll just keep telling myself, "It's only 2 weeks." That's not entirely true, because this will continue forever... but just don't let my brain know that! lol :)

I MUST record what I eat everyday.
I also have to get back to drinking at least 40 oz of water every day. Today was the worst with water in a while. We finished up christmas shopping for the kid :) So we were gone a while, and my whole day was kind of thrown off... but I'll get a glass right now and try and get some in before bed.

I went to bed last night at 9:30, 9:30 people!!!!! I'm really trying to get to bed at a decent time every night. Since I was sick, I've been doing an ok job with that. It's hard on the weekends, but I'm really going to try and keep at it.

Ok, Gonna watch some tv, NOT eat, drink some water, and get to bed. I'll see you tomorrow, even it it's only to record my food! Recording my food everyday is mandatory!
Good night everyone! Sweet Dreams! :)

7 comments:

  1. HUgs....good to see you again...hope you are feeling better my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. Sorry you've been sick but glad your on the mend. Hope your feeling 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Funny" how the calories sneak in and pile up!
    And each one counts. Good job doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you colenic! I've missed you :) Hugs!

    Thanks Barbara, I am feeling MUCH better. I hope everything is well with you!

    Yeah, some things still surprise me... but if I would quit the fast food, I wouldn't have that problem would I?!? :)
    Thanks Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you have been sick. I have been able to read from my phone, but not comment or email [sucked] - I have been worried about you, but so happy you are still on track. You are doing it girlie.

    I am wicked impressed with the pizza. You are doing so great.

    Missed the heck out of you. Thank you for hanging in there with me. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you Tina, I'm rooting for you :D You can do this! We all can. For me, it involves a 10/20 mile walk in the snow to get back to where I was after yesterday's bingefest. With a failing mindset and a whole heap of presents to get in time for Christmas, this seems like some major feat. We'll see. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Skippy! I hope this means you are back on your blog as well... I have to go check!
    I missed you too! So glad to have you back!
    Love and hugs :)

    Thanks Verity, I have been struggling but it's so nice to have support :)
    10/20 miles?!?!?! Oh my goodness, that is a LOT of walking!
    I hope everything is going well with you :) We CAN do this can't we :)

    ReplyDelete