Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!

I know... that was over a week ago...
But as you may know, I haven't really FELT like it's a new year...
I was having a hard time getting motivated.

I have decided to change my weigh in to Mondays this year... last year it worked fine in the beginning to have it on Friday... but I was doing GREAT, it could have been on any day!
Once I started messing up, the worst times where weekends. So hopefully knowing I have to weigh in on Monday will help me do better over that dreaded weekend...

Did that help for this weekend?
Yes, I think it did. I snacked more than I should have,
but not as much as I would have...
I don't think :)
Even with the snacking, my calories have been under 2000,
In fact, today I wasn't hungry most of the day.

Been getting in my water. 36 oz today, 44 yesterday, and 66 Friday! 66 is a lot for me, I will be happy with 40 per day, that's what I'm shooting for. Oh, and my total water isn't counting coffee or anything- just plain ole' filtered tap water... from a pitcher in the fridge of course!

I've been on the treadmill EVERY day, following my New Year's Resolution.
But I've hated it everyday... putting it off until late and then just doing it because I have to... 10 minutes yesterday and 18 Friday.
The treadmill is no longer facing the TV since the Christmas tree was put up, and 10 minutes seems to last forever.

But today I made a playlist and Ray put it on his PSP for me, oh my goodness that helps SOOO much! I am happy because I think I'll be fine with it where it is now. So I won't have to have it in the middle of the room facing the TV taking up the whole place!!!
Treadmill for today is:
35 minutes/ 1.38 miles with 2 lb weights for 5 minutes
Woo Hoo!

I did a little maintenance on the blog, got rid of the weight loss record that was going down the right side... you can now find that under the 'Pages' or here
Out with the old, in with the new!
Now that I have that all done and rearranged, I feel better.

I feel like it's a new year now... I hope this feeling lasts!

I feel like I'm rambling, maybe cause I'm overly tired. It's almost 4am and I haven't been to bed yet. I will go as soon as I get home from bringing Ray! Promise!

First weigh in of the year is tomorrow, I'm hoping it's not a gain... I would really like to start the year off with an ok weigh in... but even if it's a gain, I won't let it get me down!
See you tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are still awake at 4 am girl. You need your rest.

    Good job on the treadmill - wish you liked it more. Once the tree comes down you can turn it back to the TV - so that will be good.

    Hope you have a great week. Stay sweet. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the change works for you. It's tough. I know more than most! Keep up the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you ....hopefully your weigh in went the way you wanted it to today....I find something similar...I do awesome during the week and then blow it on the weekend....it's not good..hope you managed to get some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on the treadmill! i keep saying i need to get back on track and then something else derails me. it's mostly me derailing me though. can't blame anyone or anything else. if i was more in control, i'd be - well, more in control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SkippyMom!
    Actually I really like it facing the other way, because it's not taking up the whole room. Now that I have a bunch of music to listen too, it is SOOO much easier- and I like it a lot better! :)

    Thank you Bouncin Barb! It is tough, but I hope it will get a little easier now that I feel a little more motivated! :)

    Thank you colenic, I think weighing in on Mondays will really help :)

    I know what you mean Teresa, when things happen in life it just takes the wind out of my sails... I don't feel motivated, or have the energy to do what I need to to lose weight. But that is something I really want to change this year. To stay on track no matter what else is going on... easier said than done! But I'm REEEEALY going to do my best!
    Thanks Teresa!

    ReplyDelete