Wednesday, February 24, 2010

300!

SO. I weighed myself today, even though it's not weigh Day, and I'm right at 300!!! You know, being under 300 will be a huge milestone for me, but I have tried not to think about it. When I saw that though... I was so happy!!!! If I can just hold that till I weigh in Friday that would be fine, and then next week I could be in the 200s!!!! I'm excited  :o)

Of course, me and my fiance had ordered some food before I weighed myself- it was actually on the way when I stepped on the scale! And I got my favorite: pizza. I had ordered a 10 inch (a first for me, never before have I ordered anything under a 14) and being so happy about my 300, I kept myself under control. I would consider the pieces to be small, and I only had 2 slices. Only 2 and NO bread sticks. I did have a little pop, but as of now it still goes with pizza, but even that was only 6 oz.

I know some people could read this and think I'm crazy for being so happy about weighing 300 pounds, but that's ok. I completely understand how crazy that sounds. But for me it is HUGE!!! No pun intended LOL!!!
Here's My Day:
4am: 1 cup of 2% milk
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: 2 small slices of ham pizza. 6 oz of Pepsi. 5 french fries
Snack: an apple
Dinner: WW Smart Ones meal- Creamy rigatoni with broccoli and chicken. 1 cup of 2% milk
Snack: 1 cup of MultiGrain Cheerios with 1/2 cup of 2% milk
Total Water Today: 42 oz
(I'm pretty proud of myself for not eating the leftover pizza for dinner)

Treadmill: 36 minutes (1.20 miles)
Crunches: 100 (5 sets of 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment