Friday, February 26, 2010

The Weigh In...

Today is Friday, Weigh Day!
The other day I was so exited to be right at 300, that I completely forgot I was in winter clothes and NOT my weigh-in shorts and a t-shirt!!!! So that must have helped, because today when I stepped on the scale, I was down 4 pounds for the week!!! It said... 298...298!!!!! I AM UNDER 300 POUNDS!!!! Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!!
Do you know what that means? That means, that no longer will I be looking past the 300 (which is the limit) on my scale!!! That also means I am now within the weight limit of my treadmill!!!! I am so exited!!!! I don't want to ever weigh 300 pounds again. I hope that I never see a 3 in front of my weight ever ever EVER again!
Soooo.... what is my fiance doing right now??? Ordering Hungry Howie's.... ugh, I LOVE Hungry Howie's. What I usually have is a whole calzone sub, 2 pieces of pizza, about 5 cheese sticks, almost the whole sauce, and a glass or 2 of pop. That was before, but now I will do much better... It's not what I SHOULD be eating, but I'm going to eat SLOW, enjoy my meal, eat LESS, and I'm ok with that today.

A little note: We got his income tax 2 days ago, and this is why we have been eating so much junk :( It is So hard not to order food when we have extra money... but the extra money COULD be going to much more important things. This is something I really have stop doing!!!! But like I said, for tonight I'm not going to worry about that, but from now on I really have to make sure we don't keep ordering out like this. It would be SO easy for me to blame my fiance, but I won't be doing that- because as soon as he said it, i didn't say "No we shouldn't" I said "Ok, get me a Turkey Club Sub!!!" 

Well, anyway- today is a GREAT day for me :) So I'm not going to beat myself up over the Hungry Howies's.....
Here's My Day:
Lunch: Tuna Sandwich (1 can of tuna, 1 tbs miracle whip, 1/4 cup cheddar, 4 hot banana pepper rings). 8 carrots with 1 tbs light ranch. Water
Snack: 2 chocolate chip cookies with 1 cup of Fat Free Milk (uhhh...yeah, you read that right. I bought fat free milk... and drank it with cookies LOL)
Dinner Ordered In: 1/2 turkey club calzone sub with one packet of mayo. 2 cheese sticks with about a tbs of sauce. 3 bites of pepperoni pizza. 6 oz Pepsi. Water.
Snack: 2 slices of an orange
Total Water for Today: 50 oz

Treadmill: 30 minutes (1 mile) 10 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
Crunches: 100 (40, 20, 20, 20)
Exercise: 50 bend/reaches (25 for each side)

This is the first time in my LIFE that I didn't finish a slice of pizza!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, congrats on being under the 300. I know how that feels because I have been there myself. Now I just want to look forward to being under 270. It takes a brave person to post what they are eating and admitting their mistakes, good for you. I have been following your blog and reading what you are eating and commend you for cutting your portions back. I do have a suggestion for you though, perhaps you should spend some of that tax windfall on a scale. You would be surprised how much 6 oz of this or 4 oz of that really looks like. You didn't say what you had for breakfast so I am going to assume that you skipped it. Don't do that if you can avoid it. It will lead to over eating during the rest of the day. Also, do you calculate your calorie intake each day or are you just eating less of all the things you like? Again, good work on the under 300 now go for under 290.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tessa! I'm so happy to be out of the 300s!
    That is a good idea, I will look into a scale.
    I know, I am so bad with breakfast, always have been. But I'm trying to be better :)

    ReplyDelete