Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blah

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: 1 pancake with about 1/8 cup of light syrup. 1 sausage Patty. 1 cup of Fat Free Skim Milk
Lunch: the other half of the turkey bacon club sub with 1 packet of mayo. 1 small cheese stick. water.
Snack: 1/4 cup of trail mix (Bulk- peanuts, raisins, m&ms, 1 almond) 1 cup of Fat Free Skim milk.
Dinner: 1 cup of sweet and sour chicken with pineapple&water chestnuts over 1 cup of white rice.
Total Water about 24oz
I've had some stress today... I don't know if it's that or the hungry howies, but I just feel so... blah. I felt tired and sluggish all day. Then for dinner I measured it out, and 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of the chicken stuff looked like ALOT. Did i put it back? Only get 1/2 a cup? no... I just kept it and ate it, even though I was full half way through! Ugh... It's just not my day today. I really don't want to get on the treadmill AT ALL :(  I wanted to get on it everyday now, even if only for 15 minutes... but i really feel like crap. We will see. I also haven't drank enough water today... Going to go watch Oh Brother Where Art Thou, maybe that will cheer me up.

I'm back :) It is Sunday and I feel better. I got another 12 oz of water in me last night and FORCED myself to do the treadmill for 15 minutes... ugh that 15 minutes seemed so long! but I did it. So I wanted to update My Day :) I'll be back later for today's post.
New Water Total: 36 oz
Treadmill: 15 minutes (.45 miles) 5 minutes of that with 2 LB weights.
See you later!

2 comments:

  1. hey tina, I totally know how you're feeling. Today was super blah for me too...heh zero motivation...it flew out the door or something... But anyway, I hope tomorrow is better! after all, "tomorrow is another day" :)

    jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina you maybe feeling sluggish from the extra carbs in the take out meal. I know when I have a sub or burger I get to feeling like that as well. As Jenny says, today is another day and it will be better. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete