Friday, February 19, 2010

So You've Started a Blog- what's next?

Well, I did it! I started my own Blog. I'm not sure how this will go, I might just be writing it for myself, and that would be just fine :) I really enjoy reading the blogs I am subscribed to, and if anyone enjoys reading mine that would be great! I would love to inspire others like others have inspired me. Otherwise it will just be a record of my weight loss and whatever else I feel like writing about...

I guess I should introduce myself in case anyone is reading lol. My name is Tina. I am 28 and have been over weight my whole life. After I had my son I steadily gained every year and have been "obese" for sometime now. I have tried dieting and nothing ever worked. This time is different though. While I have always been over weight, now I FEEL very unhealthy. It is hard to do simple things with out my back killing me and running out of breath. I never go to the doctor. Honestly I don't want to know... if I have diabetes or anything else like that I don't even want to know. I don't want to be on all kinds of drugs and I don't need to pay a doctor to tell me how fat I am. I NEED to loose this weight.

It makes me sick to think of all the things I have missed out on, and mostly that my son has missed out on because of my weight. I need to loose the weight to be the best mother I can be, and make sure I'm around a while! I also want to be the woman my fiance deserves. I want him to be proud of me. Last but not least, I would finally be happy and comfortable in my own skin!!!

I am not on a diet. Since January 1st I am trying to change my life. For good. I have been eating smaller portions and getting more exercise. I know i need to do better, and I will. I am no expert and will do the best I can. (Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.) Slowly but steady.

This blog is going to be nothing but the truth, whether it's pretty or not!!! I am not perfect, but one thing I am, is Honest.
So if anyone is reading this- thank you!!! I can use all the support I can get.
And if not, then it's just us 3! Me myself and I! Either way, here we go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you started your blog! Reading your blog really reminds me of myself and my struggles. I know exactly how you feel! The blog is a great step to changing your life. I know mine holds me very accountable! Congrats!

    Megan
    http://meganonadiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete