Saturday, February 20, 2010

Human Garbage Disposal

Well, today is the first day I post what I eat, and I made some Bad choices. I noticed lately that I will eat what is in the fridge- just so it doesn't go bad! Whether I want it or not, that's what I will eat because I don't want it to go to waste. Does anyone else have this problem? I guess that goes with the "Clean your plate" syndrome huh. I always cleaned my plate when I was a kid (and adult). If I didn't like it, I would eat it first to get it over with. This is a horrible habit I think a lot of us must have... and have to break!
I gotta say, I have only been STUFFED a couple times since January first. And today is one of those times- and I HATE it. I used to eat till I was stuffed all the time! Now I just feel so horrible!!!
My mother in law (well- fiance's mom) took us all out to eat at Long John Silver's, which is rare for us. We don't go out to eat much. It is only the third time in my life going there. I was bad and had pop :( on top of stuffing myself! Then we were gone most of the day, so my eating did not get better. (even though it's still way less then I used to eat)
After going to my mom's, my lungs are full of smoke and I feel sick again. I think it affected me more than usual because of still hanging on to whatever I had all week. BUT I did 15 minutes on the treadmill anyway :)
Along with the treadmill, I will try to do crunches every day too.
Here's my day:

Snack@4am:
a bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios with 2% milk
Breakfast:
Medium piece of leftover mexican pizza with 1 packet of taco sauce
Water
Lunch:
2 pieces of fried fish with tarter sauce
2 hush puppies
fries ( I think a medium size)with ketchup
medium Dr. Pepper with lots of ice
Dinner:
Large piece of leftover mexican pizza with 2 packets of taco sauce
Water
Total Water for the Day: about 3 glasses

TREADMILL: 15 minutes (half mile)
CRUNCHES: 100 (5 sets of 20)

4am snack explanation, LOL: I have to get up to bring fiance to work at 3:30 am. SOMETIMES before I go back to bed, I have a snack. I TRY not to, but I can't sleep if I'm hungry so once in a while you might see that 4am snack... Just didn't want you to worry that I get up special just to eat at 4am :)
Goodnight for now. Tomorrow will be much better!

1 comment:

  1. We all have bad days...kudos to you for posting it. I had a bad experience at lunch today....well I slipped back into old habits. I love LJS's, but its so greasy! I know what you mean about feeling stuffed...I don't enjoy it anymore, either. Amazing how your body changes and you just don't require the same amount of food that you used to!

    ReplyDelete