Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have to get back to JUST ONE

Today was a little better, but still not where I want to be as far as eating. I just can't seem to make the best choices ever since I fell off the wagon last week! I don't think I did TOOO bad, but I definatly didn't follow my own "JUST ONE" rule with the breakfast...
I am feeling a lot better and was able to get in more exercise than usual. I'm happy about that. Even my aching muscles are happy about that :)
Here's My Day:

Breakfast: 3 small pancakes with Light Syrup, 2 scrambled eggs, 1/2 glass of 2% milk.
Snack: an Apple Fruit Pie (those empenada shaped pies in a little box), 1/2 glass of 2% milk
Dinner: 1 bowl of Taco Soup with a little shredded sharp cheddar, 1 flour tortilla, 1/2 glass of 2% milk
Dessert: And apple with 1/2 of a single serving caramel fruit dip
Snack: Bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios with 2% milk
TOTAL WATER TODAY: 2 glasses (32 ounces)

Treadmill: 32 minutes (1 mile) 10 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
Crunches: 100 (5 sets of 20)
Other Exersices: 40 of my 'not-jumping'jacks, 40 side arm stretches(40 on each side)

I'm not good with taking the time to measure my food, but I will try to more often. I measured my water today, thats a start LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Tina,

    Don't give up girl. Weight is a live long struggle for some of us and every ounce lost is a victory. You may want to look at the amount of carbs you are consuming and try changing some to protien. I know that once I do that, success is mine. I have a food plan that I can share with you and it seems to work well. E-mail me at hhtessa@hotmail.com if you are interested in trying it. Have a wonderful day and remember to be good to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tessa!
    I know that I will not be giving up this time, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete