Wednesday, November 10, 2010

b back soon...

hello blogland!!!

i'll let u know i have been doing horrible. with depression, food, exercise, all of it. of course i am doing ok at this second or i wouldn't b here. wouldn't b able to take the time or energy it takes to do a quick sentence without a computer!

but i wanted 2 update u who support me because it means so much to me. and prepare u. its not gonna b pretty... even i am shocked at how fast and hard i have fallen.

the good news, i have caught up on all of your blogs... could only comment on afew...sorry about that :(
also, iwill have my computer friday!!!! cant wait!!! so i will c u then. goodnight.

8 comments:

  1. Sweetheart you take your time and take care of YOU!

    We're right here and will be here when you come back. Hang in there.

    Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up too much...we will be here when you get back....
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I'm gonna be selfish here and tell you to get your butt back here cuz I really miss you!!! Hope Skippy doesn't throw anything at me for that...lol. You take whatever time you need but I do miss you a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, now Tessa - you know I don't throw things. I'll just trip you up with my cane. Be fair. heehee....

    Just joshing. We do miss you Tina. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comment people are funny!
    But yeah, reach out when you are ready -
    Take care of your sweet self first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you managed another quick update. We 'true followers' think of you daily and miss you tons. I'm sorry your struggling right now, keep your head up. Of course we'll all still be here waiting for you when you return, which I hope is soon. Hang in there. ((huggles))

    ReplyDelete
  7. you take care and come back when you're ready - or, pretend you're ready and come back early so we can all give you support.

    chin up... this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much :)
    Skippy and Tessa you really made me laugh :)
    I appreciate all of your comments so much, THANK YOU.

    I'm off to do a post from my computer! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete