Monday, November 8, 2010

still here!!!

i am still here!
thank u for checking in on me!
no computer at all for over a week now! sadface...
just figured out right now, that i can use the ps3 though! but this is not easy lol.

did baaad last week, and gained. like 4 pounds :( no treadmill aaattt alll. mood, not good...
BUT back on it today! Back 2 weighing everyday 2. hopefully i can access my weight loss tracker!

ugh,
this sucks lol.
if i can't get the computer fixed in the next couple days, i'll b @ the library 2 give u a proper post k!!!!
At least I can catch up on reading your blogs though!!! probably no comments though, this has taken me 15 minutes! lol

be back soon! will post daily weight on tracker, if this lets me!

thanks again!!! i miss u alll! i'm off 2 catch up :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello stranger :)

    Not sure if you'll be able to use the tracker with the PS3 because the site uses a lot of Flash and JavaScript. You are welcome to try though :)

    Hope you can get the computer fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have no computer. I was hoping that was all that was keeping you from us. I'm glad you figured out a way to come and update us all. Yes a bunch of us were wondering where you were, you've been 'the talk of the town' the last few days as we all kept saying where is she? Glad all is okay, I'm sorry about the bad mood, bad week and the gain..Being away from Blog Land seems to have a negative effect on you, hope you can come back to us soon. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well....
    And you can get back on track ASAP!
    I know you'll feel soooo much better
    when all the ducks get back into their little rows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew - YAY! Thanks for the update. So happy you are okay.

    See you soon. [I promise I won't bug ya' anymore. heehee]

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right Mark, couldn't use the tracker. But I'll update it with what I wrote down :)

    Thanks everyone for caring, it really means a lot to me. (Everyone that left comments in the last post too!!!)

    You are NOT bugging me Skippy :) Thank you for caring!!!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete