Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Back! Time for Weigh Ins...

Ugh... Let's get this over with...

Missed Weigh Day: October 5th
The scale said...
282.8
That is a gain of 4.2 pounds.
That made my total loss 37.2 pounds
NO Treadmill, No Crunches


Today's Weigh In:
The scale says...
286.8
Yes, you read that right.

That is a gain of 4 pounds
That makes my Total Loss 33.2 pounds
Total Treadmill: 30 minutes/ 1.02 miles
0 Crunches

So that means in these 2 weeks I have been away, I have GAINED 8.2 pounds. I haven't been this weight since June 12th, so it's like 5 months of work wasted.
I can't believe how fast I gained back 8.2 pounds... 8.2 pounds that took over 5 months for me to loose! WTF!
I feel like I'm right back where I started. All those bad habits came back so fast... so EASY...
I can't put into words how disappointed I am in myself... but I spent all week feeling it...
Thinking about it or beating myself up isn't going to help me at all. I know that.
So today I start again. 

Being honest, I really don't feel that great or motivated... but I'm not hungry either... hopefully it will all fall back into place.
I know I have a LOT of work to do. Especially if I want to make that goal of loosing 50 pounds this year!!! I only have 7 weeks left to lose 16.8 pounds... That is 2.4 pounds per week!
As you know, since summer started I have struggled to loose any weight. I mean, it took me over 5 months to lose these last 8 pounds!!! And to lose DOUBLE that in 7 weeks... It's going to be work. HARD WORK.
But I am going to do my best! I really do think that if I watch what I'm eating (or more important how much) and get on the treadmill everyday, I will be able to do it.
Ok... now I feel a little more motivated :)

I also feel kind of funny, like I have a fever :( I hope I'm not getting sick, that is the LAST thing I need right now...

I have to go update my tracker, and my weight chart. Have to take care of other internet stuff I have neglected for 2 weeks, check email ect. I will write a post tonight if I can, otherwise I will see you in the morning for some... reflecting...
Most important is that I get back to writing down everything I eat. So I'll be back with that as well.

Thank you again to everyone who cares :) It really means a lot that you would check on me, and make me feel like I was actually missed. I'm sorry I was gone, but that really is a good feeling to come back to!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

See you later!



6 comments:

  1. It is what it is and you had your reasons.

    No worries. If you still want the 2.4 lbs/week by the end of the year you can do it. We'll be here rooting you on.

    I am sure I speak for a lot of people that it is just nice to have you back, safe and sound.

    Missed you girlie. :)

    Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back :)

    I know I always give the hard sell when it comes to exercise, but the treadmill is the BEST way to reach your weekly loss target of 2.4/lbs.

    At least one mile a day, five days a week. No exceptions. Break a decent sweat every single time.

    No amount of calorie counting will work as fast as cardio based exercise. Try it and you'll see that I'm not lying to you :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good when You look at the big picture.
    It really is a process, and not an event!
    A life-long journey!
    Sounds cliche - but really true!
    Glad you are back - that's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo good to have you back. I'm sorry about the gain but I know you'll take it right back off if you get back with the program. You know how to do it, you can do it. We of course are here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SkippyMom :) It's good to be back.
    It will be hard, but I know that if I really try I can do it!
    Hugs and Love :)

    I know you're right Mark, and I think 5 miles per week is a good goal for me :) Thanks for your support!

    Anne H, you are so right. It is and will be a life long journey! Being back will help me, I'm sure of it! Thanks :)

    Thank you Barbara. You're right- I know how to do it. Just gotta keep motivated and use some self control is all! :) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete