Monday, November 29, 2010

Out with The Old...

Well, now that a couple days have passed... I am a little disappointed in my new camera :(
But it's better than the one I was using! You had to have it pitch black to take a 'good' picture, why? I have no idea. It's hard to get it pitch black, but all of these pictures where taken after I made it as dark as possible in the room. The darker the better they came out, less yellow/lines.
So here's a few I emptied off the old one, the ones that you can actually make out anyway! 
Enjoy :)

See, they love each other! (sometimes...)


And they love me, all the time...


Except on flea medicine day!
This is AFTER I cleaned it up


Don't let her fool you... she is the one who mauled me ;)


This years jack-o-lantern... Or Cat-o-lantern?
I tried to copy one I saw on Anne H's blog :)
That one was much better though!
And I worked so hard
on the little hairs on it's back! lol :)


My Birthday present :)
Lucky Bamboo from Ray and the boy :)
(who is holding it, but I'm not allowed to show- he said so! lol)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This brings back fond memories of when my cats were alive; they were kittens when I was a baby and lived until we were 18 (human years). And I think you're absolutely right in that they love you regardless. I know cats can be selfish little so and so's but they give so much love and affection when there is none to be found anywhere else. And so they should love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Love the cat sleeping in the box and the cat-o-lantern. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Verity... That's really nice you got to grow up with them :) You're right, cats can be selfish sometimes, and be a pain in the butt! But it's worth it isn't it. For all the unconditional love they give :)
    My oldest is Grande, the orange one. He is 12, and I didn't get him when I was really little but he is the son of the one we had growing up :)

    Thanks Barb! I try lol :)

    ReplyDelete