Friday, November 19, 2010

Weigh In- Not a Good Idea the Day After your Birthday!

And the scale says...
285.4
A loss of 1.4 pounds this week,
making my Total Loss 34.6 pounds.

Treadmill Totals:
2 hours 11 minutes
5.04 miles Woo Hoo!

You know me, I'm happy with a loss. ANY loss. This week is different though, I really should have lost more. I just came back from a big gain from those 2 weeks I was MIA, and I expected a good number. That's what I get for eating like I did for my birthday though.

GOAL PROGRESS:
The main reason I'm not happy with that though, is because of my goal to loose 50 pounds Total by New years... and this isn't going to do it! I was supposed to loose 2.4 pounds this week... so I missed that goal. ugh.
Now I have only 6 weeks left, and 15.4 pounds to loose! That is about 2.6 pounds per week! I think I can do it if I really get ahold of my eating, and stick with the treadmill! I'll do at least 5 miles per week. While I'm disappointed in today's number (that is the FIRST time I have said that about a loss people! Now you know why I'm not a fan of weight goals LOL) I am still motivated and still going to do my best to meet my new goal!!!
Hopefully next week will be great :)

I did make my 5 mile goal though! 5 miles per week is definitely doable for me, and I am going to make sure I get at least 5 miles in from now on!

I woke up with a head ache today, and slept most of the morning and early afternoon. Every day I wake up and feel sick, or have a head ache :( This has been going on for a week now. I'm starting to get tired of it! Hopefully I'm not going to get sick, my son was complaining about a sore throat today... We hardly ever get sick, so I'm still hoping whatever it is will pass us by! Also, I was thinking it could be caffeine. I haven't been consistent with my coffee, sometimes one, sometimes two... maybe that's it? I don't know.

But today was fine other than that.

2 of my brothers came by, the youngest Bear and the oldest JW and their friend N (like a little brother to me.) Bear got me a present after I told him not to! I guess he planned on taking me to lunch, but when I didn't answer my phone all morning he ended up buying me the Avatar movie set. It's the new one with all that extra junk on it. It's heavy lol. He loves to get me stuff he wants, but I actually saw commercials for it and  thought it looked pretty cool. All the behind the scenes footage and what not. Besides, I was going to get it for my son for Christmas- now I don't have too! HE is very happy about my gift :) We were going to watch it tonight, but I feel yucky and might go to bed soon. But for sure tomorrow!
I tried to unload some of this cake on them!!! But they were on their way out to eat, so only Bear had some. Me? I ended up with 2 slices today.... bleh.

I'll come back in the morning with a full report on my food. It isn't great :( 
(Oh, late last night I had a bowl of cereal, which I will add to yesterdays record)

Alright, going to try and catch some blogs... a problem I'm going to have to do something about soon! I have to many that I read... but it's so hard to choose any to let go!!!! What's a girl to do?!?!?!?!

Have a great night :)

4 comments:

  1. When I deviate for even a day or so, it doesn't just readjust the next day.
    The insulin and other hormones tend to stay with us for days!

    The blogs are like friends to me - well, they ARE friends to me.
    So I follow many, but have a "short list" on the daily read.
    Just the ones I know will are most helpful to me or the other person.
    Popularity never was my thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A loss is a loss...and that's always a good thing....I wish you luck to your end goal for the year....sorry you couldn't unload the cake on anyone yet...
    I hear you about the blogs...I have to try to keep commenting....I can read them throughout the day while waiting for someone to pick up the phone, but need to remember to go back and comment...
    hugs to you and hoping you kick this cold and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes sense Anne H.
    It never does seem possible to only take ONE day off... I really feel like I've had months off! It's been a long time since I've felt back on track...
    Yeah, I'm going to have to make some choices with the blogs! Oh popularity... was never my thing either! lol :)

    Thanks colonic. Usually I'm the first to say A loss is a loss... I rarely set weight loss goals for myself, and I really want to make this one!

    Hugs and have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great. And it was your birthday so still losing is awesome. Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete