Friday, October 29, 2010

Blogger vs. 'Mike and Molly'

I happen to LOVE Mike and Molly. I have watched since it started, and though a little corny and predictable, I think it is such a funny show. It always makes me laugh, and sometimes makes me say "awww" when I see their puppy love :) (no they are not married as the woman on here said) I really do love this show.

BUT Maura Kelly from marie claire doesn't. In fact, she can't stand overweight people, and marie claire lets her write hurtful things about them as seen here:
Blogger vs. 'Mike and Molly' Featured Videos Comcast.net

If for some reason you can't see the video, it says she wrote that: it would make her sick to watch two people with rolls kissing each other... and that she can't stand watching a fat person even walking across the room... ect.
I happened to run into another article from marie claire earlier this month, from other blogs. It seems they don't have very good judgement about what they post... I'll be emailing them, and Ms Kelly to give them my two cents on it. You can too if you want ;)

I am guessing Ms. Kelly is a very unhappy person, to be writing things like this. Maybe she is jealous of the happiness these 2 over weight people were able to find? (Even though they are fictional) Maybe she herself can't find it? I don't know, all I know is that I am not angry, I pity her. She seems like a miserable human being.

1 comment: