Monday, October 4, 2010

I am FREEZING!

BRRRRR!
It's 35 degrees right now, and I'm cold. I feel bad my son has to walk to school in it. Really bad :(
Yesterday was kind of a crap day. Just one of those days I guess. I just feel like... why does everything go wrong ALL the time? I mean, I can see the phone getting fried in some freak electrical thing that didn't effect anything else lol. I can see having the dryer not working and having to go to the laundromat. I can see the car breaking down... but ALL OF IT AT THE SAME TIME? Why? AND after I just fixed the damn car, spending ALL the money we had saved? I don't know, I'm just tired of it, you know?

Also, When the car was out of service a couple weeks ago, no one in my family called once to see if I needed anything. Now that I have been without it again, for a week? Nothing. Do they think I just pull groceries out of my a**?
Ray's Mom has been nice and asking if we need anything, but she works, runs her other kids around, and lives across town. My Mom doesn't, and doesn't, and lives 7 minutes away. Whatever. I had to ask her to bring my son to school for camp and pick him up, which she did. Now today I have to do laundry, I asked my brother if he could bring me to the laundromat, to dry my clothes. He said yes, but I can tell he isn't happy about having to get up before noon (at 11:30am). Whatever. My Mom said she'd come get us later for my sons doc appointment, I'll ask her if she can run me to the store after. I'm sure she'll be fine with that.
It just sucks. I hate having to depend on others. And winter will be here before you know it, I hate my son having to walk to school. I hope we can get the car running soon, but it doesn't really look good. Ugh.

Here's what I ate Yesterday:
Lunch: 630
1 Chicken Wrap, 1/2 cup black beans and rice, water
Snack: 130
Fiber Plus Bar
Dinner: 504
1 cup tuna helper, 1 slice whole wheat toast (plain), 3/4 cup Veggies (fiesta mix, frozen) 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: 136
Apple slices (80 grams) 1 tbs peanut butter
Total Water: 33 oz
Total Calories: 1510
Not to bad. I didn't really care for the peanut butter with the apple. But hey, now I know :) Got in some fruits and veggies, so that's good. Not as much water as I would like. I try for at least 40 oz. The more the better.

I'm off to wash about 6 loads of laundry to take to dry. Yuck. The plan is for my brother to come hang out here with Ray, while I use his car and go to the laundromat. What fun.
At least I'll be warmer once I get at it huh? Bleh.

Let's end on a good note: At least it's not raining!!!! :)
And with all this laundry, I'll definitely be getting in exercise today! (laundry is upstairs, washer is in the basement. Up and down 2 flights of stairs all morning for me!)
Oh! I went to bed last night at 10:30!!!!! CRAZY!!! :)

I hope you all have a good day :)

7 comments:

  1. The good thing here is the stairs you have to walk up and down to get your laundry done. Your food choices look good, too. So you're not letting the other stuff throw you off track. Yay for Tina M!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that things are not going your way. I hear you about the unsupportive family. Sometimes we just need a helping hand and it would be nice if people were there to support us without prompting. Especially if you're like me and hate asking for help. Thankfully, Ray's mum sounds like a star :)

    I know it's no fun for your son to walk to school, but it's good exercise and it'll make him weather hardy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO, NO, NO ... you've got to find more positives, but glad you're doing okay by staying on target with your calories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you had a great day with the food. Good job! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jo! It's a lot of work, but I know all the stairs are good for me :)

    Yeah, you're right Mark :) I know walking to school won't kill him, I already make him walk home for the exercise. He's not a morning person (me neither lol) and I hate for him to start his morning off bad :( having to walk to school puts him in a bad mood :( He is used to walking home though :)
    Ray's Mom is great :) I just feel so bad because she's already sooo busy, and I don't want us to be a burden. Yep, I HATE asking for help!

    Hey, I know it started to sound like a pity party, That's why I ended it on a good note! lol :) That was THREE positive things even in my crappy mood! hehe :) Thanks Sheilah!

    Thank You Michaela!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy, girl....
    One little day at a time....
    And good on the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right-
    Baby Steps :)
    Thank you anne h!

    ReplyDelete