Thursday, October 7, 2010

Internet Trouble

Just wanted to quick let you know I'm having Internet problems. If I don't show up tomorrow, it's cause I am not able. They are coming out and hopefully fix it. Right now it goes in and out when it wants to.
I may have to cut it off soon anyway, I can't really afford it. BUT I feel like I can't live without it! lol, we'll have to wait and see!
For now, I'll be back soon. AND will still write everything on paper and have it all recorded :) Going to try and catch up on blogs as I am behind in a lot of them!!!!
Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get your computer issues fixed, and I hope you can maintain service. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margie M, me too!!!
    I know it sounds crazy, to say I can't live without internet... but I really feel blogging and reading others (LIKE YOURS!) has helped me. I honestly don't think I'd still be on this journey without it! I would have given up a long time ago I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. The internet is great, especially when you're on a journey like this. Hopefully they can fix it without too much trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a delay, and they won't be here till Saturday. I figure it's someone else in the building cutting into my line, and they aren't going to do ANYTHING about it... but I'm still hopeful! :)

    ReplyDelete