Monday, October 25, 2010

My Weekend... Bleh

The Food
Oh the weekend... always so hard for me as far as eating.
I was doing SO well Saturday, and then we got invited over to Ray's Mom's at the last minute for UFC 121. Well... I didn't hear the conversation, so I don't know if it was really her idea or Ray's haha.
Anyway, she bought taco bell for dinner on the way there (she had to come get us since we have no car at the moment) and I got a cheesy gordita crunch, and a nacho bell grande. Even with that, my calories were under 2000 for the day I'm sure. BUT then her neighbor comes over and brings chicken he made... I didn't even want any, but he kept telling us to go have some and I really didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I didn't have any... then Ray's mom made spanish rice to go with it and as it got later, I couldn't resist AND I was hungry by then. So I had one small chicken leg and about 1 cup of rice. SO GOOD. Then I had a can of cherry 7up. First time I had pop in a while, but only one can and I'm not craving it or anything now. We didn't get home until after 1am, and I was hungry again... the rest of the night I could deal with, but what I did next was unacceptable! I had a tamale, chips, and more rice (yep she sent all this home with us). Ugh!
Oh well, today is a new day...
So today I got up really late, and had a headache. I wasn't hungry for most of the day. Here's what I ate:
Coffee: 35
Lunch: 205
Coffee and a Fit&Active Meal Bar
Snack: 23
Werther's
Dinner: 1000?
Ordered Out: Wet tostada and chips and cheese with taco meat, toamto, salsa, and sour cream
Snack: 103
1 cup milk and 1 Werther's
Total Water: 46 oz (all from dinner on)
Total Calories: 1365? (366+ dinner)
Yeah... so I would normaly be happy with those calories, I mean that's way down for me! BUT that's not how I want to do it... coffee and take out? It's not exactly fast food, it's this family owned place down the street (which has lost a lot of buisness becasue of me this year! I swear to you, Me and Ray used to order from them 2 or 3 times a week!!!) but it's still take out, it's still greasier meat than I would use at home, FOR SURE not my lean meat. So I'm not happy with it... I'm not going to let it bother me though, It's done, and all the housework and exercise I got this weekend should even it out anyway... but this week will bring better food choices then the weekend :)

The Exercise
Saturday I did laundry, and brought it to the laundry mat to dry, and walked to the store from the laundromat (not far, but I could have had my mom drive me) and walked to check my mail. I didn't do the treadmill, because we had left and didn't get home till after 1. Just another reason I have to do it early!!!!
Sunday I did a lot around the house. A LOT. I'm not the best housekeeper, but I am doing really good latley, and that always helps my mood :) I also did the Treadmill: 20 minutes/.78 miles, Incline 1. I still want to do 5 miles per week, so right now I'm behind. I will have to do a mile per day, and 1.22 miles on one of them. That's fine :)

This week will be a good one :) I have my goal in mind, and will do great.
The End

2 comments:

  1. When you say chicken, do you mean fried chicken? That stuff is too good! I mean bad :p

    A new start for a new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, fried chicken is good! But no it wasn't fried :) I'm not sure what he did with it, but no batter or anything- just salt pepper and maybe some other seasoning. Was yummy, but the rice is what really made it good :)

    ReplyDelete