Friday, October 15, 2010

Food/Treadmill Post

Being sick yesterday messed me all up, now I'm behind on posting.
So here's everything I've eaten that I didn't write down the last couple days:

Wednesday:
Breakfast: 226
Coffee and slice of whole wheat peanut butter toast
Lunch: 374
Tuna Sandwich on whole wheat 'sandwich thins' with 6 baby carrots, 1/2 tbs light ranch, 1 pepperoncini, water
Snack: 261
.8 oz Almonds and .9 oz  honey roasted almonds
Snack: 23
Werther's
Snack: 210
Romaine Salad with mozz/cheddar cheese, croutons, hot pepper rings, 2 tbs light ranch
Dinner: 455
1 1/2 cup Asian Helper- beef fried rice, milk
Snack: 280
large bowl of cereal (frosted wheat puffs/ rice chex) with ff skim milk
Total Water: 46 oz
Total Calories: 1829
Treadmill: 26 minutes/ 1.02 miles, Incline 1, with 2 lb weights for 5 minutes

Thursday:
Lunch: 330
1 cup left over beef fried rice, 1 cup ff skim milk
Coffee: 46
I lowered it down to 2 tsp coffee mate and 1 tsp sugar and I like it just fine :)
Snack: 190
Cereal (1 cup frosted puffed wheat) w ff skim milk
Dinner: 800?
Wet tostada and chips and cheese (about 10) with taco meat tomatoes and sour cream
Snack: about 200
coffee with some almonds/honey roasted almonds
Total Water: 46 oz
Treadmill: 13 minutes/ .50 mile, Incline 1, with 2 lb weights for 6 minutes
I did NOT want to do it, but knew I was very close to 5 miles this week, and wanted to make that :)

There, that's off my chest, and I can move on! Next is... the weigh in. And I'm sure you can guess by my eating it is a gain!

2 comments:

  1. It's ok to not post when you are sick...
    We'll just need to see a note from your doctor.
    Signed, of course, with a drop of blood!
    *just kidding*
    Glad you are better!

    ReplyDelete