Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Loosing it!

Weight of course lol.
But today I'm thinking more along the lines of... MY MIND! :)

If you read at all yesterday, you saw that I'm pretty forgetful these last few days. That's ok though. I HAVE been remembering to weigh in every morning, so far so good.

Here's what I ate yesterday:
Breakfast: 300
large bowl of MultiGrain Cheerios with ff skim milk
Coffee: 61
with 3 tsp hazelnut coffee mate and 1 tsp sugar ( I think I've found how I like it, and will keep it like that for now. Until I get more of that liquid creamer)
Lunch: 305
Tuna Sandwich on whole wheat sandwich thins, and a mindless extra pinch of cheddar (oops) water
Coffee: 61
Snack: 45
1 bite of cookies and cream ice cream
Dinner: 555
Chimichanga (frozen), 10 tortilla chips, 1/4 cup cheese over all, leftover fiesta style frozen veggies mixed with salsa, water
Snack: 196
17 Grapes (94 grams) and 20 Almonds (21 grams)
Total Water: 49 oz
Total Calories: 1550
Those veggies were ok yesterday, but just so... vegetable tasting lol. So today I put salsa in them and they were VERY yummy :) I guess I really didn't need 17 grapes and 20 almonds, but we were watching a movie and I felt like snacking... I'm proud of myself for not just grabbing the chips :)

Yesterday I got in a lot of exercise with all the laundry, and grocery shopping, and still got on the treadmill. I feel it in my back today, but I feel good :) My brother actually went with me to the laundromat! He helped me carry stuff and it seemed to be 10 times easier,that was really nice of him :)
Treadmill : 16 minutes/ .62 miles, Incline 1, 5 minutes with 2 LB weights
Total days in a row: 3

Got lots of laundry done, it's a beautiful day and I feel great.

My step dad's friend is in town and they are working on my car as we speak!!! (er...blog) So I may have my car back! I will be sooo happy, so relieved!!! so wish me luck!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great attitude today. Keep it rolling along.

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    Glad things are going so well. Life has a way of doing that, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes veggies taste so much better when they don't taste like veggies. :)

    Keep at it - you are going to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get someone to help, it seems to go 10 THOUSAND times better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fingers are crossed that your step dad's friend will be able to fix the car for you :)

    Keep rockin' that treadmill :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everybody :)
    Even though I still have stress, I feel a lot better lately.
    And thanks for crossing your fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete