Saturday, October 23, 2010

NEW!!!!!!! :)

Well, the first NEW, is a new follower!
I missed her last post, but now would like to say: Thank you Ioana Atichison for joining me in My Day!

The other NEW, is a NEW GOAL!
After I posted a while ago, I wasn't in the best mood... but now I am :) I got out my calendar and decided I am setting a goal. I want to be able to say I lost 50 pounds this year. Yep, the big FIVE-O. (secretly I would love to say I lost 60... but the way I've been going, I don't want to set myself up for disappointment)

SO, New Years Eve is exactly 10 weeks away from yesterday's weigh in. That means I have 10 weeks to loose 9.8 pounds. That's only .98 per week! I CAN DO THAT! I might be able to do even MORE than that!!!
So that is my goal. To say I lost 50 pounds in 2010. I went to my Weight Loss Tracker and set my new goal.
And even though the holidays are coming up, I am confident I can do it. I am actually excited about it! Woo Hoo!!!

Do any of you have a year end goal??? I would love to hear it :) We have 10 weeks left!

This is going to be the FIRST time EVER that I actually stuck to my New Year's Resolution lol :) It's going to be awesome!

7 comments:

  1. Holy Crap. I just read those post, yeah- HUGE mood swings here. I hope I didn't frighten anyone :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mood swings? Am I missing something? Just seems like a positive and focused post to me :)

    Is there really only 10 weeks left of 2010? Wow, where has it gone? I think I blinked and missed it.

    I don't really have any end of year goal. Not with my weight anyway. I have no doubt that you'll be able to reach your target though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mark!
    I just meant because it wasn't long after my other post... which wasn't so positive or focused :)

    I know, I can't believe there is only 10 weeks left!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - don't worry about it, Tina!
    I go all over the map!
    Not on purpose, mind you!
    It really is "two steps forward, one step back" sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh heck Tina - don't you read my blog? heehee - there are weeks when I think Sybil has taken me over and the Tadpoles can't figure out which one of the Skippies is coming out to play. [That is mostly the illness I would like to think tho']

    You have had a tough time of it - but you always find a positive side to things and that is good.

    My goal is to not use my cane everytime I leave the house. Actually I would like my goal to be to LEAVE the house everyday. Even if it is to get the mail. That is asking a lot, but last night was a pretty good start, I think.

    You can do this goal easy peasy - just look at your stats on your side bar. Sure you had a few weeks of gains, but mostly you were losing a lb or more a week, so it will all average out and that .98 will be coming off. Just stay focused on the little things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Margie M said, if you don't believe you can do it, who will?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments :) And accepting me for the moody person I am! LOL :)
    Yes, I DO believe I can do it, and I will! :)

    ReplyDelete