Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We Have Lost A Wonderful Woman

I just woke up, internets on, came to check on my blog.

I was mildly annoyed that someone would write something so horrible on my last post about Margie M, and was going to write some things to this person... but decided I better check, JUST in case. Actually, I went to check to see if she posted today so I could be a smart ass, and write something about how she's still posting...

I went to Margie M's blog, and nothing out of the ordinary. She hasn't posted everyday lately...
But then I decided to check her other blog, that I don't read very often. And this is what I found:
http://bruceandmargiesfulltimejourney.blogspot.com/2010/10/from-her-family.html

It says that Margie and her husband Bruce were killed. Taking their daily walk.

I have been sitting here crying for 10 minutes now. I feel so overwhelmed with grief.
I can't imagine how her family must be feeling, to loose such a wonderful woman. And of course her husband also, from what she wrote he was also a beautiful person. If you are the praying type, please keep their family in your prayers. I know they leave behind 2 grandchildren that they loved with all their heart... and she wrote about often.

I keep thinking this is some kind of hoax. But she wrote everyday on that blog, so I don't see how it could be...

I just don't understand.
She changed her life for the better, was doing her best to be healthy and keep the weight off to beat the statistics. That's why they walked daily, and for this to happen... I just don't understand... and it is so senseless. if it happened how this says, it is murder... I just can't believe this... how could this have happened??? I don't understand...

She has helped me so much. I feel so blessed to have "known" her.
I hope her daughter keeps her blog up, because it can still help so many.

Again, please keep the family in your thoughts, especially those "Grands."
As heartbroken as I feel,
I know it must be unbearable for her family.

5 comments:

  1. Holy wow Tina. I don't know what to say sweetheart, but that I am sorry. So, so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally shocked. Although I hadn't been visiting as often recently, Margie's blog was one of the first I started to follow when I entered this little bubble. This is a complete tragedy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus Christ, not Margie! I can't believe it!!!!! How awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my name is Leanne. Margie and Bruce were my former in-laws. I was married to their son, Dennis until 2006. I was just reading through some of the blog postings that have been written about them since this horrible tragedy happened and I wanted to say thank you for writing such a loving tribute to them. They were the most wonderful people and I loved them dearly. Margie was one of the most genuine and inspiring people I ever knew and I was so blessed to be part of their lives. I will miss them everyday of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is just awful :( And such a senseless thing to happen to two wonderful people. I still just can't believe it!

    Leanne:
    Thank you very much for your comment. As bad as all of us feel here in blogland... I can only imagine what you and the rest of the family are going through. I am overwhelmed with grief and I never even met them! So I know it must be so terribly hard for you :(
    I feel blessed to have "met" Margie here and to have been inspired by her... and to have had her support and kindness. And I know we only got a glimpse of the wonderful woman she was.
    I am so sorry for your loss. You and the rest of her family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks again for taking the time out to leave a comment here in such a hard time.
    Take Care Leanne

    ReplyDelete