Saturday, October 2, 2010

Quick Post

It's late, and I've decided to do post in the morning, for the day before. That way I will be able to stick with my "Get to bed by midnight" rule. That doesn't go for Saturdays, but I'm tired lol. My brother lost his internet, so transferred his NetFlix account to our Xbox, so me and Ray are going to pick a movie for the night. Don't know how long we'll have Netflix, just till his month runs out. I think he cancelled it today... so maybe the whole month??? :)

I did Ok today. I THOUGHT I did really well, until I added up the calories. I'll do a full post on it tomorrow, but it came to 1774 and while it's not TO bad, I could have done better. I DID get on the treadmill. I'm going to take Marks advise and start counting again. I think that will keep me on track.

I'm also going to weigh in every day. Yep, EVERY day lol. So I can track it in my weight loss tracker (see last post). It is going to be weird!!! We'll see how it goes. It might really help me, or it might make me crazy. I'll be recording it there and recording it weekly here like always.

K, see you in the morning! Have a good night!

Oh, any suggestions on movies we should watch while we take advantage of the Netflix?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Babe, I like the weight tracker idea. But promise you wont get upset if you dont record a loss every day when u r really making an effort. But if it keeps u accountable & motivated, then great! As for movies, I saw Inception and really enjoyed it...it's a sci fi action flick. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started blogging, I quit cable....
    I am soooo far out of the loop, movie-wise.
    And scale-wise.....
    Be gentle with your sweet self, whatever you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at the movies on Netflix, I don't think you could go wrong with Avatar. That was a good film. I really want to see Shutter Island too. I'd also love to see I Am Legend again in HD. Too many good movies :)

    Hope the tracking goes well and let me know if you need any help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michaela!
    I promise, I won't let the daily fluctuations bother me :) I'll just try to use that to help me stay on track, but still concentrate most on the weekly weigh in.
    Oh, I wanted to see Inception too!
    Thank you! :)

    Thank you anne h, I won't be to hard on myself :)

    Thanks Mark!
    We actually got to see Avatar at the movie theater, it was pretty good :) We saw Shutter Island (brother gave us a copy) and it was good. Not as good as I expected it to be I guess... maybe i should watch it again lol. I can't remember.
    Never saw I Am Legend though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommend Amelie, have you seen it? You really should if you haven't. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of it Verity. I'll look it up though, thank you!

    ReplyDelete