Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weighed In, and it's NOT Friday!

Good Morning!
Yeah, I know it's a little after noon lol. I stayed up watching Men Who Stare at Goats. It had it's funny parts, but over all I didn't think it was great. 3 out of 5? Anyway, I was up pretty late, and slept in until 11:20am.

Weighed in FIRST thing. After using the bathroom of course :) I'm at 279.4 this morning. Nice! 2.2 pounds gone since Friday? Can't ask for better than that! I know it's most likely because I slept all morning. I'm hoping that all the water I drank and smaller portions helped too :) I think weighing in every day is going to help me. Knowing I had to weigh in, made me say NO a lot yesterday. No second chicken wrap, no seconds on dinner, No snacking late last night. BUT I won't let my self get crazy, you can see by my eating that I didn't starve myself- not even close lol. And I know from watching Margie M's daily weigh ins that it goes up and down, and it's normal. So I won't let that bother me, PROMISE! If I start acting obsessed, let me know! I won't be recording my daily weight here, just over at the Weight Loss Tracker

Here's what I ate yesterday:
Snack: 40
1/2 bite sized snickers
Lunch: 645
Ray's Chicken wrap (baked this time not fried, that's a first!), Water
Snack: 200
MultiGrain Cheerios with ff skim milk
Coffee: 84
Dinner: 805
5.7 oz chicken, 2/3 cup of red beans and rice, 1 cup ff skim milk
Total Water: 53 oz
Total Calories: 1774
As I mentioned yesterday, I thought I had done pretty well, until I added up the calories. I knew the wrap was high (even though lower than usual) but I way under estimated dinner. Oh well. I'm fine with 1774.

Treadmill: 20 minutes/ .77 mile Incline on 1, with 2 pound weights for 5 minutes of it
Total days in a row: 1

K, there you have it.
I feel a lot better today about all of it, and being able to see my weight in a graph at the weight loss tracker is helping me I think. I feel more motivated. :) Keeping track of the Days in a row on the treadmill should keep that in check too. I feel good. I set that goal of 278 for Friday and I REALLY want to hit it!!!
It's a beautiful day so far. It says 52 degrees, but it is nice and sunny so from inside the house it looks beautiful anyway lol.
I hope it is where ever you are also! Have a GREAT DAY!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, all sounds good! I was laughing at first when I saw 1/2 bite-sized snickers because I thought you had that for Breakfast. Breakfast of Champions...and then I noticed it said snack, so it's not funny any more. Thanks for the warning about Men who Stare at Goats. We've been thinking of watching it, but now we'll pass it up. I don't want to pay for a 3. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are starting to go in the right direction for ya!

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you, weighing myself every day really helped me when I was in a rough spot. It helped me to really watch what I was eating. Glad to see you pushing on! You've made great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see you so focused and determined. Plus the treadmill count has started again, which is awesome :)

    Remember, if you want to share your progress graph with others, you have your own unique profile URL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, LOL about the half a mini snickers. I am picturing you enjoying that one tiny mouthful SO much. SO good to hear you are feeling up! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like the right think to think about it. Well done you, get down with your bad self ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your comments!

    I did enjoy that little bite lol :)

    Just Me, you can call it breakfast if you want, in my mind a 1/2 piece of bite sized snickers doesn't really seem like a breakfast lol. It's the first thing I ate, so call it what you will. As I woke up more towards lunch time anyway, I called it a snack.

    I'll keep that in mind Mark, thanks!

    ReplyDelete