Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Extra Cleaning, and Extra Munchies

Got back from bringing Ray to work and didn't have a head ache, I actually felt great. So I stayed up and cleaned. I was in our room for an hour and a half. Mostly going through clothes, and hanging up clothes, sorting things I will never wear. I have a lot to do, but I put a dent in it :) I have a whole basket of clothes I will never wear, they are not to big, some are to small, anyway- I just don't wear them. I didn't go through the winter stuff... I figure I'll wait and see how it fits then :)
I did dishes, and made dinner, and now I am pretty sore. No crunches for me tonight, no treadmill either.

What I ate Today:
Breakfast very early: (330) Fiber Plus bar and 9.5 oz iced coffee
Snack: (188) 1/2 slice of whole wheat toast with tiny bit of butter and 1/2 tbs peanut butter, 1/2 cup ff skim milk
Lunch: (700?) 2 slices of leftover pizza, 1 bread stick, water
Dinner: (760) 1 bowl of Taco salad, 1 hard shell taco, 8 oz pepsi
Snack: (43) 1 bite of ice cream
Snack: (180) snickers ice cream bar
Snack: (280) bowl of capn crunch
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2481
Not the awesome eating I had planned...
I had my 2 favorite things today... tacos and pizza. I did NOT plan that I promise lol. Even though I had a lot of calories, I didn't do to bad with the tacos. Better than I usually do. I knew I already had a lot of calories with the pizza so I tried to do well... but I had a glass of pop too :( Then I got the munchies :(  I thought I was being SO good just having ONE BITE of the ice cream... I was very proud of myself! But I ruined it later when I gave in to snack, then to another. Ugh. Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment