Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lost 3.4 Pounds!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!

And the survey says! err, I mean the scale says:
(My camera isn't cooperating today. Don't even get me started on my TWO broken cameras!)
284
I am happy with that! That's a 3.4 pound loss this week,
I am MORE than happy!!! :)
I wasn't expecting that much, at all!!!!
If I can loose 1.8 pounds this week, I will be back at my
Lowest of 282.2. Woo Hoo, I know I can do it!!!
I got on the treadmill 3 times this week,
making my totals for the treadmill:
56 minutes/ 2.13 miles
That's 10 more minutes than last week,
but a far cry from doing at least a mile EVERY day.
I'm surprised and happy with last week,
and this week will be even better!!!!!

What I ate Today:
Breakfast: (100) 1/2 an iced coffee
Lunch: 2 very small slices of pepperoni pizza, 1 medium slice of pepperoni and banana pepper, water
Snack: (270) rest of the iced coffee and an oatmeal cream pie
Dinner: small bean and cheese burrito (frozen), 12 tortilla chips with cheddar/mozz cheese, 1 baby carrot, Romain salad with cheddar, croutons and 1 1/2 tbs light ranch, 1/2 can of store brand mtn dew
Snack: large bowl of cereal (cocoa krispis/multigrain cheerios) w ff skim milk
Total Water: 40 oz
Even though I ate today, by dinner I was shaky and starving. So it was frozen quick and easy tonight! I had pop :( BUT I didn't even like it, so I only drank half of it. I have a little head ache, maybe from not having any iced coffee yesterday...

Treadmill: 20 minutes/.76 miles   5 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
Did it later in the evening :(   That's ok, I'm just glad I got on it.

My engagement ring is very loose lately :) It started in the shower when all of a sudden a couple weeks ago it turned by itself. Now every time I wash my hair it ends up turned to one side. That was not possible EVER before. It was so tight it was a struggle to move it at all!!!
Today I mention it because it is at it's loosest (is that a word). It isn't falling off, but comes off easily when I want it to. I remember we had to get it sized the largest size possible, had to pay extra for all the extra gold... and the day when he finally slipped it on my finger... Well, he didn't slip it at all. It was more like pushed as hard as he could, and then after I said yes and a hug and kiss, I pushed it even more to get it on the rest of the way. WELL, today he could definitely 'slip' it on :)
It may still be the biggest size, but at least it isn't tight anymore. :)

6 comments:

  1. [If I could write this bigger I would] but...YAY! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That is so awesome. I couldn't be happier for you. Don't you love the "slippy ring" feel? I always know when I lose weight when my jewelry starts to be too big! :D I love that you did SO GREAT! 3.4 is WONDERFUL.

    I have to say - it has been a long day and I am so worn out - a lot of excitement for me and also a friend I am terribly worried about - but to come here and see such great news and see how up you are makes my day perfectly smiley! [If you know what I mean]

    Keep going girlie! You can do this. WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina, I am sort of back in the world of the living. Congrats on the lose, I still don't know how you do it. But it it works, keep on doing it. I've been reading your past few blogs and feel for you with your family situation. I know how it feels to be the black sheep in the family. We never had a drug problem in my family but my mom was a very controlling, domineering person (she's mellowed with the years). Going to OA definitely helped me to cope with a lot of the stress in my life. Were you able to find a group in your area?
    I read your blogs and wonder about somethings. If you don't want to answer these questions it's ok, I understand a lot of things in life are too personal to talk about but I have a natural curiousity..lol. Why do you have to drive your boyfriend to work? You don't work outside the home so can he not drive himself. It would give you more of a chance to get some much needed rest. Sometimes you sound so tired.
    You talked about getting a job but were somewhat hesitant. Have you ever considered doing something from your home, like child care, pet sitting, etc? I'm not familiar with the area where you live so not sure if there would opportunities for you to do something from home.
    I hear your thoughts on the financial worries. I was a single mom at one time and it was murder trying to make ends meet. Sometimes we had mac & cheese 4 days in a row. It's hard to stick to a budget and stretch funds to cover all the things we need. I found that cutting back on eating out or buying snacks made a lot of difference in how much was left over at the end of the month. We still eat a lot of frozen pizza instead of ordering in and hubby eats a lot of homemade popcorn for a snack. I admit I do buy some snacks but always try to get the lower calorie, individual size so I am not tempted to over indulge.
    I wish I could have a treadmill but there is just no place in our house to put it so I walk instead. I really need to get back onto my Wii as well, there are lots of good exercise things to do with it. I haven't walked much this week as my lungs are so weak from all the coughing.
    I'm so proud of your accomplishments. We are going to do this and we will do it together. Big hugs coming your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Great job, missy! Keep it up and know that you are doing great.

    Bariatric Babe
    http://scribblinginthemargin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh SkippyMom, I'm so glad I could make your day a little smiley!!! :) Thank you SOO much :) and I hope what ever is going on with your friend gets all worked out...

    Thanks Babe!!!!!!!

    Thanks Tessa! I don't know either, I DO know that I listen to my body... if it wants a sandwich I have one. Just ONE with carrots instead of chips though LOL.
    No, I don't mind answering questions :) In life I have always been very private, but on here I feel a little more open now. Especially on days when I am stressed out lol.
    I still have to check on the OA groups, but honestly I don't think it's something I can do right now. Doing my blog and being open and "talking" with all of you I think is just what I need right now.
    My fiance doesn't have a license. I blame his mother for him not getting one when he was young, and then later he had warrants for a long time (from child support for our son) and wasn't legally allowed. Now his eyes are bad and he needs glasses. I just hate to nag him about it, because I feel like his mother and that I am NOT. But now that the weather is good, I need to get on him about it. ESPECIALLY since out son is out of school and there is no need for me to be up or to have the car. You are absolutely right about that getting me much needed rest!
    Ray's brother actually called me last week about baby sitting! He got a job and needs one for his daughter. I HOPE it goes through. I haven't mentioned it yet because I am not sure it will...
    We have been eating frozen pizza too lol. Except for the other night, we haven't ordered out hardly at all.
    There is no room here for the treadmill either!!! LOL, maybe when I get my camera fixed, or a new one, I'll take a pic and show how it's right in the way lol.
    Thanks for all your support! I hope you are all better!!!!!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss, Tina! Fantastic job. Keep up the efforts this week, I know you can do it.

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete