Friday, June 25, 2010

A GOOD Weigh In!?!?!

And the scale says....
281.6
Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a 2.4 pound loss! 
My new Total lost is 38.4 pounds!!! I'm almost to 40, WOW!
I only got on the treadmill once
 making my Weekly Totals:
Treadmill: 20 minutes/ .76 miles, Crunches: 135

I am SO happy. I lost all of the 5.4 pounds I gained in the last month, AND THEN SOME! I am now at my lowest weight since I started this journey at the beginning of this year. I am feeling WONDERFUL!
Even though I am so happy, I am also very surprised. My eating was far from great this week, and neither was my exercise. I did get in at least 40 oz of water every day, that is the main change last week. I also had a few salads... The only other thing I can think of is how I was sweating my butt off all week in this heat. Any time I did ANYTHING I was sweating like crazy. Which also makes me think, I could gain this 2.4 pounds back VERY easily this week if I don't get my butt in gear!!!! SO, Here's to a AWESOME week ahead!!!!

I didn't post yesterday, so here's a quick run down. GOOD points for yesterday are: 40 oz of water, no pop, no snacks except a freeze pop. BAD points are: I Over ate for dinner. It was pizza and I had 3 slices plus salad and bread sticks, then I had a slice late night. Also I fell into a bad habit that I haven't in a long time:
Momma Do You Want the Rest of This?
That is the name of this bad habit lol. In the past, when ever my son didn't want to finish something (didn't like it, was full), he would say "Momma, do you want the rest of this?" and I would always say "Yeah Sure." I would eat it, mostly so it wouldn't go to waste, almost never because I was hungry. But I have not done this in a LONG time, I always say no! Well, yesterday Ray made us omelets (3 egg, ham, cheese, delicious) and mine was more than enough for me. My son got full and asked me the dreaded question... and I said Yes! Why??? I have NO idea... but just like the pop, it is a habit I do NOT want to be back into, so that was just a mess up, it is NOT turning back into habit! It CAN'T.

Here's what I ate today:
Late Breakfast: (486) 2 small pancakes, 1/8 cup syrup, scrambles eggs/ham (1 1/2 eggs), 6 oz orange juice
Drink: (150) 3/4 bottle of iced coffee
Lunch: (330) Romain/ Carrot salad with 2 tbs light ranch, 3 tbs croutons, 1/4 cup cheddar, water
Snack: (103) 20 Clancy's Onion Rings(mini generic funyons)
Dinner: (600?) 3 homemade enchiladas (from Ray's brother's home that is), 10 tortilla chips, a little salsa, Water
Drink: (50) 1/4 bottle iced coffee
Snack: (320) large bowl of Special K Fruit & Yogurt w ff skim milk
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2039
Not horrible, but could be improved I know. I am thinking that my salads are way to many calories. I'll start by taking out the cheese next time and see how that goes... it will be hard, I LOVE my cheese you know :) But I think I can do it!

Crunches: 130 (35, 35, 20, 20, 20)

5 comments:

  1. Tina...almost 40 lbs. !!!!! Fantastic. Certainly you could have done better on a few things, so could I this week! But, the important things to look at are those pounds that are gone. Hopefully for good! You have to feel great about that. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww-SOME!!! I'm so stoked for you! Well done!

    Try white cheese instead of yellow/orange...whatever color it's called in the cheese world. It's supposed to be better for you...in case you didn't know. Hehe. I love cheese...man, I'm SUCH a carb whore...but when presented with the two different kinds, I try to always pick the white cheese. Unless I'm specifically craving chedder. But that's a rarity. My palate thinks cheese is cheese, no matter what. Haha.

    Anyhoo...that's just so awesome, Tina. You need to put up a new pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! What a loss! I love cheese too - but avoid eating a lot of it because of the sodium content :( boo! But I love a lil' hunk with crackers as a snack once and a while [especially cheddar] and I have to agree tho' the white cheeses are lower in calories than cheddar and American type cheeses.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tina, way to go girl. I would love to have a bottle of your secret. Being sick and on prednisone has me putting on 30 lbs I bet. I'm scared to step on the scale. Tomorrow is TOPS weigh in for me and I just know it will be horrible. I hate when one bout of illness can almost put me back to my starting point or beyond due to the steroids. Focus on your successes and the errors will take care of themselves. HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!!!! Your comments get me happy about it all over again! Wooo Hooo! :)

    That's a good idea Shauna!! I noticed that there are less calories in mozzarella than cheddar. So if I have to have cheese, I will try that instead!!!
    I try to take a new pic every 1st of the month, they are over in the 'Pages.' But I can't really see a difference. Now my cameras are broken, so I probably won't be able to this month. Ugh!

    I'm sorry to hear your on meds that will set you back Tessa :( Hopefully you will be able to get off them soon!!!!

    Thanks again everybody!!! Sooo MUCH!

    ReplyDelete