Thursday, June 17, 2010

A little Stress

Today was a little stressful.
I've mentioned Sherry before, the former aunt that took over my Gramma's life and some how convinced her that she should disown her whole family... well today was her son's birthday. My little cousin is turning 13 today. For the last 2 years my brother, that they still talk to, would bring him a card and money from us. Well today that is ended. She told him not to, so he won't. Whatever. He doesn't like being in the middle...

Can I be honest here??? Of course I can :) I think that if he is still going to go over there, and have a relationship with Sherry, even though she tore our whole family apart... the LEAST he could do is bring the card from me and Ray (or my other 2 brothers or my mother). After the way they hurt our mother, he shouldn't even have anything to do with them, especially Sherry. BUT, I would never tell him this. It is his choice, but I do think he should have told her that it's for AJ, and if we have birthday cards for him, he will be bringing them. Oh well... He is the favorite of the family, and it's easier to do what Sherry says, because he knows I or the rest of us would never disown him, or make him choose. I don't blame him for taking the easy road in all of this... much ;)
  The truth??? This brother has money. That is the ONLY reason Sherry still talks to him, and allows Gramma to. The rest of the family is poor, and she has no need for any of us. She can't borrow money from us... we won't kiss her ass... I have NEVER borrowed money from my little brother. I'm happy that he is successful, and I know he would let me if I needed it, but I just wouldn't feel right. Sherry? No shame, I'm sure he GIVES them money and she uses her son as leverage to get it. Sherry doesn't know the meaning of the word poor, yet complains all the time about what she doesn't have....
   Well, she thinks AJ will just believe everything she tells him. That we just didn't send money or cards this year because we all hate him (YES, she actually tells her son since he was 10 that we all hate him). I guess she doesn't know about Xbox Live. He plays with my brothers once in a while, and they will let him know what happened I'm sure. Ray sent him a message wishing him a happy birthday. I haven't sent mine yet... still deciding what to write... I don't want him to think we just don't care, but I also can't write about what a horrible bitch his mother is lol. So we'll see.
   On top of that, I can't get a hold of my mom. She and her boyfriend (like a step dad to us for about 24 years now) are fighting. He has been doing really good with his drinking for about a year, but fell off the wagon about 3 weeks ago. He hasn't been seen since last Friday. She wanted my son over last Saturday night but I said no. I don't know how drunk he will be when he decides to show up, and I'm not risking my son being there. Now I'm sure she will want him this weekend. I've decided we will go visit her but he will not stay. There is just no reason. I had to put up with all that when I was a kid, because I had no choice. My son has good parents, and there is no reason for him to be exposed to that. I'm sure he won't even show up, because who knows what my 2 brothers that live there will do... But it doesn't matter, there's that little chance that he will and I'm not taking it. Especially since the last time we were there for the fireworks, she got high 4 times that day. And the last time I talked to her, she was saying how she needs some xanax and she is trying to get some from her doctor. "Ok Mom, you get high and take xanax and wait for your drunk boy friend to get home. I'll leave my 11 year old here with you." I don't think so. I don't even really want to go at all, but I feel like I should check on her. My brother invited us over to watch some ufc fights Saturday night... but we don't have to stay long...

While I'm on the subject... I am going to get this off my chest. Last weekend you know I was at the cookout at my mom's cousins. We had a good time. Me and my son went back to my moms (in the same trailer park) to hang out till the fire works. She had got high twice while me and my son were out. We weren't there long and my cousin comes over with her husband(that I can't stand) and another guy. They are like 24, 25 years old. they ask my mom if she wants to smoke a joint with them. So she goes out on the porch and does! They couldn't do it at her cousins because she don't play that shit, especially since her grand kids were there... but they know they can do it at my mom's house, even though HER grandson is there! My Mom doesn't even think like that! All she thinks is "Oh, free weed!!! Who cares if my daughter and grandson are here to visit me!" and then she wonders why I don't like my son over there... ugh.
   Soo... now you want to know about where I live right??? And our horrible money problems at the moment??? LOL. Ok, I'll save that for another time. I really didn't plan on writing all that. I was going to put what I ate and go to bed lol. Sorry! I am glad to get it off my chest though. I still don't feel depressed... but I feel stressed. I hope I can keep cool and just get through all this without going into a depression. I feel surprisingly good considering...

Now to My Day.
I felt exhausted all day. I had to bring Ray to his plasma appointment and missed my treadmill time. I planned on doing it later, but fell asleep in the chair. So I never did do it, but I sweat-ed my butt off doing dishes and laundry. That's something right lol? (still holding out on the air, will have to turn it on tomorrow though, HOT and RAINY= NASTY.) Now I'm still so tired that I'm going to bed as soon shortly.

I didn't eat much today, but what I did eat wasn't the best. Then I was really hungry at dinner and over ate... but I'm ok with today. I'll just do better tomorrow!
Here's what I ate today:
Lunch: asparagus stuffed chicken and 1 cup of broccoli cheese rice, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: 1 bite of ice cream
Snack: bowl of cocoa krispies w ff skim milk
Dinner: 2 medium slices of pizza, 2 small slices, water
Snack: about 1 cup ice cream
Total water: 45 oz
No iced coffee ALL DAY, and no pop even though I wanted some real bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment