Friday, June 4, 2010

My Friend, My Weigh In and My Treadmill!

I was pretty worried, but the scale says...
283
On the dot.
That's a .2 pound loss since last Friday, and I'll take it!
All the cleaning I have been doing must have paid off,
 because my eating hasn't been great,
and I only got on the treadmill twice.
Making my treadmill totals for the week:
52 minutes/ 2.01 miles
The LEAST amount of time/ distance on it
since I started walking in February.
Total weight loss: 37 Pounds

 
So my best friend stopped back over for a little bit again today with her fiance. She really is so cute. Ray somehow got my old camera to work, by putting in the new alkaline batteries I bought for the new one in the old one... but it's only supposed to take lithium batteries! I don't get it. So anyway, I did get a few pictures. I had Ray take this one of me and her.

Even though she is 6 months pregnant I'm still wider... depressing! She wants me to put it on facebook, but I am not going to. I don't have any pictures of myself on my facebook page. Like I want everyone to see how fat I got?!?!? Maybe after I loose some more weight... oh and I AM short, but she also has shoes on!!! lol.
She has to leave at 6am tomorrow :( It was so nice to see her. I really am so happy for her, and proud of her. She is an ER nurse and loves it. He is a firefighter. They are going to have a little girl and have picked out a beautiful name. They are going to be getting married next April. I have never been on a plane before, but I might have to now! I hope I can loose a lot more weight by then... it's 10 months away, so let me rephrase that: I WILL LOOSE A LOT MORE WEIGHT BY THEN :)

Here's My Day:
Breakfast: Nothing (took a short nap)
Lunch: Turkey/pepperoni sandwich with hot pepper rings, 1 tbs miracle whip, lettuce on whole wheat. 10 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch. Water
Snack: .5 oz almonds, .5 oz cinnamon almonds
Dinner: 1 tostada, about 10 tortilla chips with cheese, taco meat, and tomatoes, 5 oz cherry coke.
Snack: Fiber One Bar
Total Water: 50 oz
Gotta stop with the pop... tomorrow I will stop, meaning the next day I will probably have a head ache :( BUT, it's my own fault for starting back up drinking it!!!
Treadmill: 20 minutes/ .78 miles
Oh my goodness, being off it so much has really messed me up! I couldn't do a whole mile, but anything is better than nothing right? I think the weather has a lot to do with it too. We've had our air off for a couple days, it was beautiful yesterday. Today it is hot and humid- YUCK. When I was done I was sweating like crazy. No matter, on it everyday now- no matter what!
This last week I got more sleep than usual, I think it's because in the evening I didn't do the treadmill. So I was able to stay tired and sleep better. I would really like to start doing the treadmill in the morning, to get it out of the way, but mostly so I can relax in the evening and hopefully keep being able to get to bed :) I've always wanted to do it in the morning, but just never could get into the habit. But I'm really going to try. I think it will be better all around.

Going to go watch the rest of Click with my son, and then get to bed. Goodnight!

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Tina *waving* !!! Im so glad you had a fun time with your friend visiting! I hope you are proud that you lost so much weight so far. That is VERY hard to do. Even a small loss is good. Yeah Sara sounds like she's got it all sorted out. Lucky girl * smiles*. Love ya & talk soon, xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I think your face looks a little thinner since your last picture. Keep going, missy. I like your idea of exercise in the morning--I would love to be able to do that too, but I'm so not a morning person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tina, my early morning walk is starting to pay off. I haven't quit yet, and that is a blessing. Even with today being Saturday I actually looked forward to doing it. I know it isn't much but for me every step counts. You go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ladies! :)
    Michaela thanks :) Sometimes I forget how far I've come, because of set backs or bad days... but I really am proud of how much I've lost so far. Just gotta keep going!

    Thanks Babe! I think I can see it in my face... I wish I would have had to courage to take pics on the 1st of the year at my heaviest! Maybe I'd see more... Oh it is SO hard for me to do anything in the morning. But I'm really going to try!

    Awesome Tessa! That's great that you actually look forward to it! It IS much :) getting up and going to take that walk can be hard, and you should be proud of yourself! :) Like you said, every step counts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Babe - your face definitely looks thinner!

    And I think it will be great that when she has the baby and you are able to play with her, you'll know that you can do more with the baby than you every could've at a heavier weight.

    You have a lot to be proud of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work . . . I'm sure you'll be ready for that flight to visit your friend in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina I loved the pic you posted. It's nice to have a best friend. You are doing great and you have no reason not to post a photo of yourself. You are a beautiful woman. The way you are going now, I'm sure you'll have lost a lot more weight by next April!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your comments! I don't know if it's because you all say it or what, but I really can see the difference in my face now, in the pics anyway lol :)

    Margie you are so sweet :) Thank you!
    I know I shouldn't be embarrassed, but there's a lot of people on there, like high school people, some that I haven't seen in 10 years. I really don't want to show the world how much I've gained... but since I am loosing it... maybe I should just do it! I don't know, I'll definitely write a post about it if I ever get that brave! :)

    ReplyDelete