Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday's Menu

What I ate today:
Breakfast: (325) 1 slice of raisin toast with 1 tbs peanut butter, 1 9.5 oz iced coffee
Lunch: (570) 1 bean and cheese burrito(frozen) with 12 tortilla chips, shredded cheddar/mozzarella and salsa, 1/2 can Mtn Frost (store brand Mtn Dew)
Snack: (26) 5 Clancy's Onion Rings (like mini Funyuns)
Snack: (280) sundae nut cone
Dinner: (825) 1/4 pepperoni pizza, 1/4 cheese pizza (frozen), 1/2 can mtn frost
Snack: (240) 1 bowl (24 pieces) strawberry frosted mini wheats, 3/4 cup ff skim milk
Total Water: 40 oz
Total Calories: 2266
Ate CRAP today. I did pay attention to my serving sizes, but that doesn't change the fact that it was all crap today. I have drank one can of pop for 3 days in a row now. That stops NOW. NO POP. It was hard for me to get in the 40 oz today, but I did.

Crunches: 130 (50, 25, 30, 25)
Going to try and do Crunches every other night.

Storms are just south of us tonight. I hope we get rain to keep all the idiots inside, but I don't want storms lol.We might get some later, but nothing like the other night.

I have heart burn, which I rarely get. It might be from eating CRAP all day... hmmm, ya think Tina??? :) Have a good night everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tina, we have been under a tornado watch here for the past two nights. Terrible thunderstorms and lots of funnel activity. Eastern Canada has had a couple touch down and even had an 5.5 earthquake yesterday. How can you tell summer is here. Just wanted to let you know that if there is ice on your A/C line it is because your thermostat is set to low. Once it thaws trying setting it at about 70 and everything should be working fine then (hubby is an A/C tech and I have frozen ours up a couple of times by having the temp set too low). Glad you are safe and you have a great day. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tessa! Thanks for the AC info. I don't know WHAT is going on with it. I always have it set the same, at about 82. (it's not really 82 in here, but that's how its always been) For some reason it didn't shut off that day, and on top of running non stop- it was still hot in here... Oh well, it's a beautiful day today though :) so that's good!

    I thought about you when I heard of the earthquake yesterday!!! I guess we could feel it here in Michigan! I didn't feel it, but it was on the news and everything.
    I'm also glad you are safe, hopefully this stupid weather is over!!!! Huggss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean as I've been eating a lot of crap as well, and i look and feel like shit. so i know only too well how you must be feeling.

    But onwards and upwards. Just have to tell ourselves tomorrow is a new day, and we can achieve what we want to.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please be safe with the storms. We will be thinking of you & sending good thoughts.

    [And you and I need to start a club of "Who hates Comcast" - I swear we would have a gazillion members on day one. ;D]

    Take care sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right Verity! Tomorrow is another chance to do GREAT! :)

    SkippyMom, thanks for your good thoughts :)
    I do believe you are right about the Who Hates Comcast Club lol. Maybe even a gazillion and one!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete