Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Walking Plan

I was doing so well with my walking plan for aver 2 months straight, on it EVERY day. I slowly started missing a few days here and there... until the last couple weeks when I only did about 2 days each! I was even walking for longer periods once per week during my 'Biggest Looser Walks.' Working up to 3.2 miles the last time. BUT, since The Biggest Looser went off, I haven't done any long walks, even though I planned too... For some reason I am having a very hard time getting motivated to get on the treadmill. There is never anything on tv anymore to keep me entertained, though that shouldn't be a reason not to get on it I know lol. So anyway, it's time for a new plan!

I am going to get on the treadmill every MORNING. The 2 times I actually did it, I felt better and happy knowing it was out of the way. I didn't wake myself up, like usual when it's getting late and I have to get it done...
AND I found the perfect show. What is on everyday week day without fail? What is perky and always happy? You got it, The Price Is Right!!! What better show to get me in a good mood and motivated to walk on the treadmill! With all of its cheery contestants, bright colors and fun games... I think this is just what I needed lol. So every morning at 11am, you can find me on the treadmill :) I will aim for 1 mile per day. Since this is an hour show, after I get back into the swing of things, I don't think doing more some days will be a problem. I would eventually like to work it up to 10 miles per week. That would be 1.43 miles per day. Like I said, eventually :) As for the Biggest Looser walks, maybe I'll wait till the show comes back on and see how I feel! As for the weekends, I might not enjoy it as much without The Price Is Right, but I need to do it anyway!

Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: fried egg with cheese on a sour dough muffin
Lunch: tuna sandwich with 1 tbs miracle whip and hot pepper rings on whole wheat, 8 baby carrots with 1 tbs light ranch, water
Snack: 1 oz almonds, 9.5 oz iced coffee
Snack: 1 oatmeal cream pie
Dinner: 2 cups creamy broccoli tuna helper, 3/4 cup small peas, 1 slice of whole wheat parmesan toast, 1 1/2 cup ff skim milk
Snack: chocolate eclair ice cream bar
Snack: about 1 cup of salsa/cheese/chili with about 12 tortilla chips
Snack: 1 bite of cantaloupe (I don't think it's any good anymore, had to throw it out)
Total Water: 40 oz Plus 10 oz Sobe LifeWater
I ate more then I should have, but I paid attention to what and how much... will do better tomorrow. The eclair bars are gone :)
I tried my sandwich without the shredded cheddar usually have in it. I figured it would cut calories and maybe I wouldn't miss it... well I missed it. I'll keep it in mind for down the road, but for now there will be cheddar! :)
I only had ONE iced coffee today :)

Treadmill: 26 minutes/ 1 mile   8 minutes of that with 2 LB weights
Definitely the easiest it's been in a couple weeks. Watching a fun show like that helps me keep my mind off of it :) And it's such a good feeling having it done!
It's 11pm, and I am prety tired. Since I have the treadmill done, I can just go to bed! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment