Friday, September 3, 2010

8 Questions

Toosexy4thisfat has shared a whole lot of happy with me today! :) She tagged me with 8 questions AND shared a blog award with me! I'll have to do them seperate as I have to go to bed :) First things first:
8 Questions! I've been tagged!
She has asked the following 8 questions, so here they are along with my answers:

1. What's your favorite Dr. Suess book?
Green Eggs and Ham

2. What's the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?
A Witch

3. If you could "live" in any TV town and be friends with all the characters in the cast, which TV show would it be?
The Beverly Hillbillies  :) LOL, they are awesome

4. Do you believe in ghosts/the supernatural?
Yes

5. Which would be easier, to live without music or to live without TV?
That is hard... I guess music (because you can find music on tv?)

6. Yogi Bear or Winnie the Pooh?
Yogi Bear

7. Bigger turn off, bad breath or body odor?
Haha! Oh man.... hmmm..... I'll go with body odor!

8. Would you rather cook for someone or have someone cook for you?
Have them cook for me

Ok, those were good questions!
Now I have to think up 8 of my own for you to answer!

1. What pets do you have?

2. What is your favorite color?

3. What TV show are you addicted too?

4. How tall are you?

5. Have you ever got a speeding ticket? How many!

6. If you could wave a magic wand, what one thing would you change about yourself instantly? (physical or otherwise)

7.What one thing do you love about yourself, and wouldn't change? (physical or otherwise)

8. How long do you think you will keep up your blog? forever?

Hehe, I know, I'm totally random like that... but those are the questions that came to mind that I would love to hear your answers to!!!
I'm tagging:
Tessa
Ann
Colenic
Jo
Shauna
Lala
The Babe
Mark
I can only tag 8 people, but if you have extra time- let me know your answers too!!!! I would LOVE to hear them!!!!
Thanks again toosexy4thisfat!

7 comments:

  1. Yay,I got tagged. Thanks Tina :)

    I will write a post about this later and answer all your questions. Right now though, I have to go running (what a way to end a week!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. My comment didn't post. Let's try again .... I've answered your qeustions in my post today, Tina. Thanks, you had some really good questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina, please read my post today. You will see that I really, really, really, know how you feel. It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tina, I am back, finally got the internet moofy out of our computer. I answered your questions on my blog today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all quite welcome! Thank YOU for taking time out to answer!!! :)

    I always read your post Just Me :) I will be over in a jiffy ;) Thank you.

    So glad to see you Tessa. The internet moofy!!! I love that hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to answer them right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read it Babe!

    Mark, I read yours :) I was leaving a comment and it kinda kicked me off!?! Now I can't get back to your blog, an error message is all I get. I'll try again tomorrow, I'm sure it will be fine :)
    Thanks for answering!!!

    ReplyDelete