Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weigh Day

And the scale says...
278
Gotta love those even numbers lol.
So that's a 1 pound loss
making my Total lost: 42 pounds
WOO HOO!
Back in the green :) Yeah!

I was on the treadmill every day,
making my totals:
1 hour 47 minutes/ 4 miles
That's .35 mile more that last week.
In order to pass that next week,
I have to make sure to do
at least .57 every day :)
I can do that :)

I'm so happy to be back 'in the green' as I call it. I'm now at my lowest weight since starting this journey. I just have to keep loosing. I know it would have been more if I hadn't messed up with my eating the last few days... but that's ok. I messed up, now it's on to the future!

Sunday is in the future... it's going to be my sons 12th birthday! I can't believe it!
I am a little scared, it's the first time we've had a birthday here since I've started this weight loss journey. I thought I would be smart and just order the 1/4 sheet of cake... so I wouldn't have a bunch left over like always.... smart right?
Well after I got home I realized it might not be enough!!!! So I'll have to call them I guess...

Today is the start to new week. A new chance to do a great job :) I hope you all are doing well! Thanks for visiting!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! :)

    You know what really helped me maintain focus and discipline with eating? It was my exercise. When I just ate things, there was no "cost". Sure I would get fatter, but I wasn't bothered at the time. Exercise gives you a "cost". When I started looking at food in terms of how hard I would have to work to "burn it off", junk food began to seem pointless and counter-productive. I think it's all about perspective.

    This is why it's so great that you are sticking with the treadmill. As you get fitter and that translates into slimmer, you'll start to appreciate the effort you had to put in to get there.

    There's a little thing I say to myself whenever I am tempted by junk food:

    "I work too hard to eat that s***!"

    Not exactly a literary masterpiece, but it keeps me determined and on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tough week is behind you ... what did you learn? When it came to emotional eating you had some control ... right? Not in every situation, but enough to make a difference on the scale. Congratulations on your loss and hopes for a better week ahead.

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I agree with Mark. Way to go Tina. Build on your success and you're golden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your loss!!! Keep kicking butt! I love your philosophy - one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treats are just that - a treat!
    And yes, they are sometimes quite costly.
    My first year, I didn't even want to temp fate.
    Now, I don't feel the need this year either.
    *sigh*
    Choices, choices!
    PS - looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right Mark. And that is a better saying then a lot of literary master pieces I've heard lol :)
    I don't know what my problem is lately with the food. There is no excuse, I just need to control myself better. Now that I have a little control with the treadmill, hopefully I can do better with the food too!

    Thank you everyone for your comments! And thanks for visiting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right about that anne h! And I have been having way to many treats... I could definitely do without.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete