Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well That's Not Working...

Not blogging every day is NOT working. I think I NEED to come here and write what I eat... or else I eat to much! Just like a kid huh? If I have no one to answer to, I run umuck!!! A muck??? (I've never used that phrase before in my life lol)
No, it hasn't been THAT bad... but I have been snacking to much, and not the healthiest choices. I feel like I would have done better if I knew I had to come write it down...
Tomorrow I will try and get back into writing every day. It is really hard lately... I follow to many blogs, but I can't give any of them up!!!! What to do what to do....

Tomorrow my baby leaves for camp!!!!!
It is going to be so strange. He used to spend the night with his cousin once in a while, but not for over 2 years now since we don't talk to them anymore. Now that I don't let him go to my mom's, he is HERE all the time lol. Of course I don't mind, but I do wish he had at least one close friend like I did when I was growing up...
But back to the point lol. It is going to be so weird!!! So I'll be up early to make sure all is in order, step dad will come get him in the morning since I don't have a car and he has bags and stuff. Then he's off!!!
I hope he has fun. I'm sure he will. It's the same camp I went to when I was in 6th grade, I went to the same school he does. He should really like it :)

Nothing else new around here.
I've been taking naps during the day, sleeping till noon, so no breakfast. No coffee, probably why I have a head ache right now. I do sleep a lot more when I'm feeling depressed... I just realized that...
Got mad at Ray, but I know it's just me. Being overly sensitive in my time of depression. But for the most part everything has been good. Today while I napped, Ray did the dishes. How sweet is he? I love him so much. I haven't been keeping the house up very well, also something that happens when I start to get depressed... but now that he did that, I feel so guilty! I'm going to get back at it tomorrow for sure. I feel better and having the house clean will only help :)
Haven't heard from my cousin, so I have been trying not to think about all that.

Yesterday I used the incline on the treadmill for the first time. Why the first time you ask? WELL, when I first got the treadmill, I was 20 pounds OVER the weight limit. Having that incline made me afraid it was extra strain on the machine, so I never used it and just kind of forgot about it.
It's only on 1, but I can feel it! It goes up to 10, so that's a number I'll slowly work towards :)

Today I did my Biggest Looser walk while watching... btw, are you watching The Biggest Looser? I have a few issues with it this season...
But anyway,
Treadmill: 30 minutes/ 1.06 miles on incline 1   :)
I haven't gone that long in a while, just worked my way to 20 minutes a day. So it was a work out :)

Have a great night, see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Good thing to use the incline feature now since you've been doing the treadmill for a while. Just a little at a time will do the trick. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That incline kicks my butt! Good job!

    ReplyDelete