Sunday, September 26, 2010

Better. Thank You :)

I actually came on to delete that last post. Something I've never done on my blog, but felt I should. The more I thought about it, the more I felt I should keep my pity party to myself, and just post when I feel better. BUT I can't do that with all the support that is there now, how could I delete that? :)

So I'll just let you know that I feel a lot better today. My eating was ok, minus the last 2 cookies. Ray made us breakfast which was nice. I may have over did it a little with that, having 2 eggs and 2 toast when I should have only had one. I did only have one sausage patty. Lunch was rice and stir fried veggies, it was very good.
I have yet to eat dinner or do the treadmill. But I WILL do the treadmill. Through everything yesterday, I was glad about that- and I want to be glad I did it today too.

I still feel like crap. I still feel depressed. But I don't feel angry, at all. I feel so much better today. When I wrote that, I thought it would take days maybe weeks to come out of the fog I was in. I am so thankful that I do feel better today.

Over at Colenic's blog, A Smile a Day, sometimes she has a list of the things that made her smile. I thought of that today, and it really did help me. So lets push all the bad aside, and here are some GOOD things.

My son is going to camp for the first time on Wednesday with school. I am excited, nervous, and counting the days with him :) My step dad stopped today and looked at the car, but mostly to bring him a nice duffel bag with wheels, from my brother to use. :)

The car sputtered Friday when I was done grocery shopping, but it started and got me home. So it is here in the parking lot, instead of at the grocery store with a bunch of food in the back seat!!! :)

I won a $125 Visa gift card from Happy Fun Pants review blog the other day! It will be here in 6 to 10 weeks. I might forget my then, and it will be a huge surprise all over again lol. :)

My cats seem to be better since we put more neck stuff on them, except the little one. I sprayed her with the last of the spray and I think it is working great. I'll just have to buy the spray and use it on all of them once a week till the problem is GONE. A pain but cheaper and worth the hassle :)

I watched the The Abyss episode of Blue Planet with my son today. He loves that stuff, and it really took my mind off everything. Have you ever seen footage of the deep sea abyss??? If not, you should. Truly creepy, but mostly amazing stuff :)

I am addicted to a few facebook games, which may be bad... but it takes my mind off things, I guess it's an escape? Sooo maybe this shouldn't be under the good things at all lol. BUT the cheery music and happy things make me smile :) It's better than turning to food.... or crack... right???? :)

My best friend had her baby :) Her first (and only according to her) and she is beautiful. She called and it was soooo nice to hear from her. . We keep in touch through the Internet, but we never talk on the phone. So that was nice. Even though we are broke, I'll have to find a way to send a little something :)
I'll do another post on this, and get you a picture soon :)

I forgot to mention I saw another old friend in the store about a week and a half ago. She gave me the hardest hug ever :) we only talked a few minutes, but it was really nice :)

I feel even better now that I wrote all this. I may take a little break from my blog so I can keep up with everyone else's, and sort some things out... I still feel pretty drained and a little sick and tired, but wanted to let you know I am better already :)

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. And even with no comments, thank you all who read and visit me in my day.
I started this blog thinking I might not have any followers (I'd hoped you would Tessa! lol) but now I just feel so much love and support. From all of you who have EVER left a comment. Thank you so much :)

Have a great week!!!

7 comments:

  1. Glad things are better for you!
    You deserve good things!
    And deserve good things to happen to you.
    Sometimes, I am at a loss for words.
    So yesterday, I didn't quite know what to say.
    Something that wasn't trite or cliche!
    Just be strong - we are strong!
    And I'm soooo glad things are getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I love your list...isn't it helpful? I think it's just a way to remember without having to come up with something witty to say in a whole post....glad that you are feeling a bit better...just know that I am still sending positive thoughts to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't delete the last post. Being able to vent, write, scream at the monitor as you write your feelings is theraputic. I like your list, can I copy your idea that you copied, too? :)

    Have a good week Tina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I'm going to be a step ahead of myself by giving you the Blog Award for the Blog with Substance. It's for those future blogs that are full of fire and enthusiasm as well as confidence filled with positive thinking. Get the information on my blog www.menewin2009.blogspot.com

    Time to turn things around.

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you anne h :) I know what you mean.
    Thank you for your comment today though, very much :) We ARE strong! And I do feel much better :)

    YES colenic, it really is sooo helpful! I'm going to do it more often :) Thank you for your positive thoughts :)

    Margie M, I think it has been therapeutic also :) OF COURSE you can steal my Stolen idea! :) haha.
    Thank you! :)

    Thank you so much mensa!!! That is so nice of you :) I'll have to come check out the info right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear things are better--I really liked this post. What a great list! :-)

    ReplyDelete