Saturday, September 18, 2010

Good Morning!

I'm back just to finish up my Friday :)

What I ate:
Iced Coffee (91) with french vanilla liquid creamer, 1 tsp sugar
Lunch: (399) Tuna Sandwich, 5 baby carrots, 1 tbs light ranch, water
Snack: (435) 2 1/2 large crackers with 1/2 cup crab salad
Dinner: (676) 2 cups Taco soup with 12 tortilla chips and 1/4 cup cheddar, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: (250) 1 cup milk 1 Oatmeal Creme pie
Total Water: 42 oz
Total Calories: 1852

Wow, some of that stuff is more calories than I thought! I kept it under 2000 and I'm always happy with that. I could have done better especially with dinner, I took a good 213 dinner and turned it into 676 by adding the chips and cheese, and having a second cup...

I finally remembered to look for liquid creamer at Aldi's! I found some fat free french vanilla, and it is pretty good! Thanks Colenic! (if I remember right, you told me to go there for it... If not- Thanks who ever did!!! lol) I have been having it hot a lot lately, really like the coffeemate. But for iced I like this better. Still have to tweak it a little, it's sweet and I don't think I need the extra sugar. So today's will be less calories :)

I got on the treadmill as soon as I posted last night.
15 minutes/ .58 mile
39 days in a row
I just did the .58 I have to do to increase the weekly total, but to be honest I have to start doing more than that. The last few days, I haven't really even been sweating!!!! That is good news :) BUT it also means I have to start working harder now that I am able.... yuck! Haha, I know... I won't get the results if I don't put in the work!!!!

Woke up and I still have a head ache, but it's a LOT better. I feel great, and I'm going to have a great day :) I didn't do the laundry yesterday, so I have to today. I won't even let that get me down. I hope you all have a great day too!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Work + a plan = good results!
    Sound like you are well on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you're not sweating. It shows that your fitness is improving! But yeah, it does mean that the bar has been raised :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you like the vanilla syrup...I would try the coffee without any sugar in it- that's why I like using it- I don't have to put any additional sugar in it....good job today!! And awesome job on the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, chips and cheese = disaster. Too bad, huh? The tortilla chips I cannot even justify because of the calories, but I do have a bit of cheese now and then. You'd be amazed at how far an ounce of cheese will go when making your own home made pita pizza :-)

    Hey, catch up with my gril, I think I'm finally getting my groove back and I want you there with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I love cheese. I'm eating less, but not at all trying to give it up yet lol. There was a time when I had chips and cheese every night! Not anymore, but I haven't given it up completely...
    You're doing great Just Me, and I think I'm getting my groove back too :) here we go!

    I didn't put sugar in it today, and wow it's still pretty sweet! I really like it a lot :) Thanks Colenic!

    I worked harder today Mark, just to make sure I sweat a little lol :)

    Thanks anne h! Thanks everyone for your comments!

    ReplyDelete