Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Gain, No Surprise There!

And the scale says...
278.8
that's a gain of .8 pounds.
NOT a surprise.
Not as bad as I thought it would be...

I was on the treadmill everyday,
making my totals for the week:
1 hour 46 minutes/ 4.05 miles
Only a TINY bit farther than last week,
but farther none the less! :)

I woke up today with a horrible head ache. After I dropped my son off I ended up going back to bed. I slept till 1:00! My head was worse, and I still have it. Weighing in so late in the day without eating anything (except coffee) is probably why I didn't gain more! We all know I made some bad choices this week. So I'm ok with my little gain. I was afraid I'd see those 280s again, so I'm glad about that...
A new week, a new chance to do well.

Here it is 1:30 am and I still have to get on the treadmill. I kind of want to just go to bed, but then I would ruin my streak. My head is finally a little better, so I might as well do it!
Today will be day 39 on the treadmill! So I'm going to go do that and I'll be back in the morning to record how long, and what I ate today.
To go farther than last week, I have to do at least .58 miles per day. So that's probably what it will be :) See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling great. Maybe it was a tension headache from the stress of expecting a gain when you weighed in. At least the scale was kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be...
    Yes, I think the scale was very kind considering :) I'm happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, you are so disciplined about going on the treadmill that once you start back on healthy eating, there's going to be no stopping you.

    ReplyDelete