Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weigh Day

And the scale says...
278.2
That's a loss of .6 pounds this week
I was hoping for at least a pound...
but I'm happy :)
As long as it's going down!
That makes my TOTAL loss:
41.8 pounds

I was on the treadmill 5 days this week
Making my Totals:
1 hour 24 minutes/ 3.23 miles

It's late and I'm pretty tired. I'm a little down on myself because I did really bad eating today. REALLY BAD....
why Why WHY? It seems every Friday, whether I've lost or gained, I end up eating badly... I don't know why I do that. I know I'll do better tomorrow though.

What I ate Today:
Lunch: Chimichanga, chips and cheese
Snack: 2 cookies
Snack: 1 bite sized snickers
Dinner: 2 pieces of lasagna, 2 pieces texas toast, about 10 oz pepsi
Snack: 1 cup ff skim milk, 2 cookies
Snack: 1 bit sized snickers
Total Water: 36 oz

Ugh. And they were large pieces of lasagna too. I WAY over ate, I am now full and feel like crap. Last time I made lasagna was the first time I ever stopped at 1 piece, EVER. I thought I would be able to do that tonight too... Honestly, after I had those first 2 cookies I kind of said- "today is ruined, so what the hell" and I KNOW better! That is why this time is so different, because I know not to throw away a whole day or week or month because of a bad choice... I don't know what got into me. UGH.

Tomorrow will be better, even though I finally gave in and got a bag of Halloween snickers, AND cookies... I also got apples and frozen veggies. I plan on doing really well this week...

I hope you all are doing good! I see a lot of you have joined that 100 challenge :) That's awesome! I'm not up to a challenge like that right now I don't think, but I'm going to challenge myself. I saw some of your goals where to only have 1 helping of food, THAT is a good one. I'm going to challenge myself to do that form NOW ON!!!! It's already a part of my plan... I just haven't been following that lately, and I NEED to!!!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. You ARE doing great -
    Plan to succeed!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs...and remember that tomorrow is another day...hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! :)

    Sounds like you're working hard all week and then having a release on Friday. I used to do the same thing on weekends. If you can find a way to unwind/reward yourself that doesn't involve food, then all the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Tina, been there, done that, have the belly to prove it. Why do we do it? Hmmm, I think it's to relieve stress and anxiety imho. I noticed that you didn't eat anything until lunch so by that time you must have been starving and then...away we go. My little bit of advice is - eat Breakfast. If I eat a healthy breakfast I'm off on a good start. Hugs, Kiddo, just keep trying and never give up. You will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know what you mean and all that. I've been going through the same ceaseless cycle of self-sabotage. Although it's looking like I'm breaking out of it. I guess it's a good distractional tool isn't it. So I may never have to face my real demons and in the process, shove made up ones in their path. So I may never have to. It's all so stupid in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your comments and encouragement.

    I think you're all right, it's kind of a relief to get weigh in over and then for some reason... I feel like I can eat and it won't matter? Because there's a whole week left maybe? A reward? Or the emotional side, and numbing or distracting myself from problems... I don't know- but it has to stop!

    I usually try to eat SOMETHING for breakfast, but I napped and didn't get up till later. When I was hungry it was lunch time, I won't be doing that every day though. I'll try to eat breakfast more!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete