Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weigh Day

And the scale says...
279
Exactly the same.
I can't be mad about that, I'm glad I didn't gain.
This keeps me at 41 pounds lost.

I got on the treadmill everyday,
making my Totals:
1 hour 40 minutes/ 3.65 miles

I didn't go farther than last weeks on the treadmill, actually did less. But from now on, I want to increase each week, even if only a little bit. I've figured that to tie 3.65 miles I will have to do .52 miles everyday. So to pass it, I will make sure I do a little more than that. Easy Peasy :) Well, doable anyway! haha :)

I have been an emotional wreck today. I think it's Treat Tina Like Shit Week. And Everyone is celebrating it!!! Why didn't anyone tell me??? I could have prepared! You know, got a new outfit... SOMETHING! Ah... I kid. I can now because I am here, read comments, and have read other's posts, and feel much better :)

On top of everything else, my Mom called to add her BS and stress me out (what's new right?). One thing I did get out of that though, step dad is finally going to start working on the car tomorrow... I love him, and appreciate anything he can do... but only go to him because I have no choice. He can't admit when he doesn't know something, so I am just hoping he really does this time... and he ALWAYS takes his sweet time. I told him I needed it by the time my son started school Tuesday, and he waited till today to even call me about it! It's been 6 days! So I doubt I'll have it in the next 4 :( He'll be walking to school... I just hope it doesn't take more than a week... Like I said, he takes his sweet time...
In the meantime, I will have no car- Ray needs to get to work at 4am... and it's so hard to ask you know? That's a pretty inconvenient time...
I have had a head ache almost all day. It got really bad earlier, but is better now. I'm not sure if it's stress... you know what I think it really is? I think it's because I didn't have any coffee today! I hope I don't have it still in the morning...

But anyway. No thinking of that, I'm in a good mood now remember??? ;)

Hmmm, that was short lived... lol. Here's what I ate Today:
Lunch: (351) 1/2 cup crab salad, 9 cracker pieces (2 and 1/4 large crackers), 5 baby carrots, water
Snack about 15 minutes before dinner: (180) Romain/grape tomato salad (w 1 1/2 tbs light ranch, 1/4 cup mozz, croutons)
Dinner: (706)  2 pigs in a blanket, 1/2 croissant, 10 tater tots, ketchup, mustard
Snack: (190) 1 cup Special K Vanilla Almond with ff skim milk
Snack: (180?) 3 cookies
Snack: (26) 5 special K crackers
Snack: (52) Nectarine- 118 grams
Total Water: 44 oz
Total Calories: 1685
Aye. defiantly could have been better.
I promised the kid we'd have pigs in a blanket (it's actually Hebrew National Kosher all beef franks, all natural no fillers ect. So not really pigs.... but 'Cows in a Blanket' just doesn't have the same ring lol)sometime this summer, and never did. So tonight was the night. I had that salad as I was waiting for it all to bake, thinking 'I'll just have one this way.' But I ended up having 2... don't know why. I don't even like them very much!
The cookies, I had 3 and not the whole bag, and I'm not craving them right now so that's good lol. (the ? is because they got out into a zip lock and the bag thrown out before I wrote the calories down) Up to late and snacking to much, but the snacks aren't too bad... right?
Today is the first time I had baby carrots without light ranch... yuck hehe :) but I forced them down anyway. I'm going back to ranch, but I'm going to really try to only have a little bit.
I had a nasty fruit! Go me!!! I am hoping the more I eat fruit, the more I will like it. I do like grapes, and pears. Have to get more of those next time.

Today's Treadmill: 15 minutes/ .54 mile
Total Days in a row: 25  :)

Thank you to all who have answered my 8 Questions :)
Have a great night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Not a huge baby carrot fan then? Have you tried regular carrots?

    I'll cross my fingers and hope that the car does get fixed in time for school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks 4 the comment
    i am feeling this post
    just keep doing what your doing youll get were u wanna b

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy, I love baby carrots with light ranch... I guess that goes for anything... but without it I have to force them down!
    Someone else suggested regular carrots before but I figured they would be the same. But I will get those next, maybe I WILL like them better!
    Thanks Mark!!!

    Thanks Bee!

    ReplyDelete