Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Blog With Substance Award

Well, talk about a nice surprise :)

I have received a blog award!
Thank you so much Sheilah !!!

The rules of the award are:
Sum up your blogging philosophy,
motivation, and experience in 5 words.
Tell who gave the award,
and pass it on to 10 other blogs of substance.

It is so hard for me to pick 10 blogs,
but here are the ones I narrowed it down to:

These are all definitely blogs of substance!!!!

For my 5 word phrase,
I'm going with:
Yesterday's Gone, Live For Today


7 comments:

  1. I am honored by your kind award!
    Yay!
    Thanks for the shout-out.
    You took the best 5 words!
    Love your blog!
    Thanks, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina!! I love these awards!! I am glad that I found you on here...hope all s well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite welcome!!! I love both your blogs, and they are both full of substance!!! I'm glad you saw this, I COMPLETLY forgot to let anyone know I gave the award!!! lol, now I'll have to wait and do it first thing in the morning :)
    Thank you both!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa. Those are GREAT words.

    Thank you so much for the award - I'm honored! :)

    And congrats on YOUR award. You definitely deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out Tina! :D More blogs to check out too!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Happy Fun Pants! :)
    Happy Friday Biz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award, it's sweet to think I'm liked for being myself. I love reading you too. I would follow the award etiquette but I'm feeling depressed and don't know how to at the minute.

    Much love

    x

    ReplyDelete