Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back On Track!

So as I mentioned, my brother was here till about 1:30 am. So I was up way to late, and got hungry and ate another slice of pizza and a pop tart. :( So I have to go back and add that to my eating for yesterday. (Imagine me spitting that out REAL fast, and taking a sigh of relief to be done with it!) No matter, that was yesterday and today is a new day.


Today didn't start that great, as I slept in way to late. I am happy to say that Ray took our son to the park to practice throwing a disc, for frisbee golf. I have been bothering him about not spending any quality time with his son, and I think he is finally understanding what I mean. He will be grown before we know it and Ray will look back and wish he would have done this or that (I already do!)
I also didn't make it to the store, but tomorrow FOR SURE lol.

What I DID do, is listen to my body today. And only ate when I was hungry. And really think about it first.

What I ate today:
Breakfast: asleep
Drink: (200) iced coffee
Lunch: (180) Protein Meal Bar (was getting kind of close to dinner)
Dinner: (451) 4.7 oz chicken with 1 cup red beans and rice, 1 1/2 cups skim milk
Snack: (23) 1 Werther's
Snack: (23) 1 Werther's
Total Water: 36 oz
Total Calories: 877
It was not planned to eat so little, I just wasn't hungry and didn't do much to work up an appetite today. 877 calories will not be the norm. I think on a normal day I would be starving, and I don't DO starving :)

I have to say that I do feel a lot more motivated to do well today. I was really loosing it and even though hadn't given up, was making really bad choices. Going without eating fast food, and then eating all kinds of it like that was sort of like hitting rock bottom I guess. I think that has helped me see that I need to do better, a LOT better.

Of course, besides that, I am lucky to have found blogger friends who care about me :) And I care about them too and don't want to let them down. So before I force Tessa to challenge me again, or SkippyMom to give me a tongue lashing (just kidding lol) I am going to get my a** in gear!!!!!! :)
I feel great about my new found... desire. And even though I have been doing poorly with my eating, My mood is very good and I am going to hope it stays this way :) Even if it's a gain tomorrow I will be ok. BUT I don't expect a gain. I KNOW I ate crap this week, but I also got extra exercise with the zoo and laundry problems. The way my body feels, I don't think I gained... we will see!!! Wish me luck!!! Now I just need to get my butt back on that treadmill...

2 comments:

  1. oops. tongue lashing? ouch. now i feel really bad.

    can we go back to talking about spilled cows and dryer repair? heehee.

    you'll do this. i know you will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just kidding!!!! LOL :) But yes, tomorrow I'll do a dryer update. There hasn't been anymore livestock spilled across the highway though... lol
    Thanks SkippyMom! :)

    ReplyDelete