Friday, July 9, 2010

Schedule? What Schedule?

Ever since my son got out for summer vacation, my schedule has been really off. Even my bright idea of walking on the treadmill during the Price Is Right hasn't worked because I'm just getting up at that time now. WELL, now it's even worse.
Wednesday my son and I met some of my cousins out at the lake. We had a great time. ( I made an effort to stay moving in the water for exercise. I got a lot of sun, a little burnt but it's not to bad) But when I got home I was SO tired. The lake always wears me out. I went to bed at about 9:00 pm, which is way to early for me. But then got up at 12:30am and couldn't sleep. Yesterday I took a nap, and was still tired at 8:00pm! I tried to stay up because my son wanted me too, but I went to bed at about 9:15.

Yesterday was in the high 80s, and the 3 days before where 90 or over. Now my air conditioner isn't working again, and I am up. Since about 12:30am again. It is so hot and nasty I can't sleep up there. It's better down here, so maybe after I drop Ray, I will try and sleep in the recliner...

I just went to get Ray's clothes out of the dryer, they are still wet! So I am hoping he forgot to turn them on and the dryer isn't going out... that's the LAST thing we need...
So the day isn't starting off great... and I have to weigh in which probably won't be good... but hopefully the rest of the day will be better :)
I'll be back later to post my weigh in and get back to normal with recording my food and everything. I need to try and get back on some kind of schedule!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Lake sounds like fun but girlie would you please wear some sunscreen? Don't go getting sick like before. And good job on the exercise - I love water resistence training but now I am thinking of using it for pain instead. :)

    Our a/c can't keep up with the high temps here - can be so aggravating, can't it? And if your dryer is broken [as ours did last year] I went on Craigslist and picked up one for $75 - awesome condition and works like a champ [and we are renters!] Good luck but if it is broken I swear try CL.

    Good luck this weekend, but seriously? Buy some sunscreen! :) [I nag because I care. hee]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks SkippyMom for caring :) You will be happy to know that the night before we went, I DID get sunscreen! I never want to be sick like that again!!!!! When I was out in the water I pulled my shirt arms up and let my upper arms see sunlight that they haven't seen in at least 6 years... so that's the only part that's burned. The sun screen worked great on my face though :)

    I turned the dryer back on, and it dried his clothes no problem LOL. Even though it is making a new squeaking noise, I think it's working fine and he just forgot to turn it on. (even though he swears he didn't!!! haha)

    ReplyDelete