Monday, July 12, 2010

Picture Time!

Well, I got about an hour of sleep, took Ray to work in the pouring rain, couldn't sleep and here I am. I was on facebook, uploading some pictures because my friend Sarah wanted me to put the ones I took up (from back in June when she visited). Well, I got side tracked and put up a little more that that lol. You know I hadn't put ANY of my pics on my facebook, well I have now! Here's what I put up:
Now I HAVE to get back on track and loose weight! Now people that I haven't seen in 10 years will see how much I've gained... but that's ok. Because then they can appreciate when I post more later after I have lost!!!! :)
I even posted some from back when my son was a baby. There's a friend that I haven't seen since before I got pregnant, and she mentioned that she never even got to see him, so I was thinking of her.... I posted about 15 pics in that album, here a few:

1998



Ah, those were the days :) He is growing up so fast, it really does seem like only yesterday... it is just so crazy to me that my baby is going to be 12 this year!!! I can hardly believe it! He graduated 5th grade, next thing you know he'll be graduating high school!!!!! I hope I can handle it! lol :)

Those right after I had him, must be the palest I had ever been in my life! haha :)
So as you can see, I was NEVER skinny. But what I wouldn't give to be whatever I was back then!!! I know I still had about 20 pounds to go before I lost all my pregnancy pounds in that first picture, so yeah. 20 pounds lighter than that would be so awesome!!! You ever hear that saying "I wish I weighed what I did when I thought I was fat!" LOL, that's me. I NEVER thought myself pretty and always knew I was over weight, but I was ok with that. But now Looking back, I would be THRILLED with that haha... some day :) Sooner than later!!!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures :) It's 6:38am. I'm going to try and go to bed now. I'm dry, and I'm tired. The sun is coming out, the birds are chirping like crazy... so wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are the most adorable pics! [and you have amazingly beautiful hair! Wow! Can you share? heehee] It is amazing how fast they grow. I have all these pics on my 'fridge of Wallene through the years and I can't believe she is almost taller than me! Wow and she is only 12 too.

    Thanks for visiting Teresa - I know she really appreciates it. Hope you get some sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SkippyMom! :)
    I wish my hair still looked like that... it's still long, but a lot thinner and gets frizzy. (I'm sure I could help that if I took some time... but I don't)I'm not complaining lol, that's just how it goes I guess. I don't even mind the little streak of white hairs :)

    Just in the last month people have started commenting on him being as tall as me. I just say "What? No he's not." Like they are crazy hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a handsome son. His smile is beautiful. Thanks for sharing those photos with us. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Margie M!
    You too :)

    ReplyDelete