Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have lost 40 pounds!!! 40!!! Yeah, like 4-0, FORTY!!!!!!

Can you believe it?!?!?!? I can't!!!! 40 seems like such huge number, and it was starting to feel like I would bounce around and never hit it!!! BUT I DID!!!!! Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!! I wasn't going to mess with the stupid camera, but this is the first time in... I don't know how long, that the scale has been in the 270s! So I had to take one! Here you go:
Ha! Look at THAT!!!! I still can't believe it!
So that's a 2.2 pound loss this week,
for a total of 40.6 pounds, GONE.
This week I did 200 Crunches

I have been on top of the world since I saw that this morning. Ray came down and saw me smiling, and asked "what?" When I told him I have lost 40 pounds, he was really happy for me. He told me he is proud of me :) 
Later I showed him my ring and asked him if he knew why it was turned like that, he said "because your hands are wet?" (Which they were lol) I said "NO, it's because... I LOST 40 POUNDS!"

I just want to announce it to the world... but I can't, I don't really want my family to know about it... still fear that I won't really do it? Or that I won't keep it off? I don't know... But I WILL keep it off :)
When it's more noticeable, I'm sure they'll say something, and I won't have a problem telling them how much I've lost then :)
I'm so glad I have you all to share it with!!!! You and Ray know my great joy today :) And of course my son is here to hear me gushing LOL.

I made it to the store finally! Got some good stuff, mostly good stuff :) I also went over my budget, which I never do... but we won't talk about that! Let's pretend money doesn't even exist for a while so I can stay happy lol.

What I ate today:
Breakfast: Nothing (picking Ray up then shopping- I did well even with the empty stomach!)
Lunch: (392) Tuna sandwich (1can tuna, 1 tbs mw, 1/8 cup cheddar, Romain lettuce) on whole wheat, 8 baby carrots, 1 1/2 tbs light ranch, 8 sun chips, water
Snack: (130) 1/2 cup ice cream (Edy's light French Silk)
Drink: (100) 1/2 bottle iced coffee
Dinner: (538) 1 cup hamburger helper (made with ground sirloin 90/10), 1 slice buttered whole wheat toast, 1/3 cup peas, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: (23) Werther's
Snack: (150) 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 cup pineapple
Snack: (300) bowl of cereal- corn chex and honey bunches of oats
Total Water: 60 oz
Total Calories: 1633
I am pretty happy with today. I really tried to think about what I was eating.
I LOVE that french silk ice cream, even before I started trying to loose weight. It's one of my favorites. I got a half cup, and sat down and ate it OUT OF the measuring cup lol. I enjoyed every second, and I was satisfied :)
They didn't have my Arnold's bread, but I got another new kind, and I like it just fine.
I also got cottage cheese... I actually love it but hardly ever eat it because it gives me head aches, but I feel fine right now, so we'll see! :)
I'm really hungry right now, about to eat that cereal I included up there. I am up to late again! I only got about 3 1/2 hours last night... so I don't know why I'm not tired. Just wired??? Because... I LOST 40 POUNDS! Haha, maybe...

I hope I'm not sounding obnoxious, I am just happy and want to share it lol :) I know it looked REAL bad for a while there... but thanks for sticking with me, and being so supportive. I feel rededicated :) I can only hope and pray that this feeling lasts.

I have to do well this week, because I am out of the 280s, and I never want to see them again!!!!!!! On to the next 40!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! You must feel like a million bucks right about now! Congrats, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You? Obnoxious? ABSOLUTELY NOT! SCREAM it from the rooftops baby - this is AWESOME!

    Good bye to the 80's - hello to the 70's! Wooohoo.

    I have the freaking biggest smile on my face right now - you can't even imagine - I am so happy for you. Yes. Yes. Yes.!!!!!!!!!!!

    You gone and done did it sis' - I am so incredibly happy for you.

    Sweet dreams! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Tina, I would be doing the Happy Dance, too!! Your food choices look good, too.

    You have a great attitude in that you don't EVER want to see the 280's again. That is me. I will NEVER have to do this again.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooohooooooooo way to go Tina, I am doing a dance of joy for you!!!!! What a great accomplishment. Don't look back just keeping moving firward, onward to the 260's. I am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, I want to be out of the 280's as well. It's been a good week and even though I haven't been able to post everyday you have been in my thoughts and prayers. You are like me, I don't want to tell anyone but my blogger friends and hubby about my sucecesses for fear of failing. When they start to notice then I will brag but not till then. Wish I was there so I could give you a big old HUG in person. Way to go girl, keep up the good work that is an amazing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all SO much!!! Reading all of your comments made me happy all over again!!! I'm just as happy right now as I was yesterday morning haha :)
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's great! Keep it up and enjoy your victory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You! I really am enjoying it lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome! I love that you took a picture of the scale. I wish I'd thought of that. You are doing great, and are very inspiring (I can't believe how many crunches you can do--I get to 5 and figure I should stop before my head pops off).

    You can always tell people on your own time. I didn't tell anyone how much I'd lost until I got to 100. If someone said something I'd reply, "Thank you. I have lost a little weight." and leave it at that. So I know what you mean.

    Now you need to update your picture and the caption! :-)

    The Bariatric Babe
    http://scribblinginthemargin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Babe!!!

    My crunches are SMALL crunches, but they do the job! I stop when my abs can't do any more. A tip I've learned is looking at one spot in the ceiling, otherwise I tend to pull my head or put my chin in my chest! (which leads to bad crunches, neck pain, and head popping off hahaha)

    I think I will put up a new pic :) I was going to wait till 45, but 40 is good enough for a new one! I can see a little difference, so I might as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and I used to take a pic of EVERY weigh in, but now my cameras are both broke :( Taking pictures is such a pain now... but I HAD to today lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy WOW, congratulations!!! You must feel wonderful! You GO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete