Sunday, July 25, 2010

Feeling so... blah

I felt so great on weigh day, so motivated. Now I feel pretty crappy to be honest. All Yesterday and today have just been hard for me. It is my time of the month now... maybe that's it. I really don't know. It seems I've been struggling a lot these last couple weeks with my mood... the whole dryer situation might have a lot to do with it too...

Tonight we ordered out. I KNOW- it's bad :( BUT I did make it the whole week for Tessa, a week and a day in fact! It wasn't planned, I just felt so crappy and never did make it to the store. I plan on going at least another week now though. So wish me luck!

Tomorrow will be a better day. It is going to be a little more bearable, at 82 degrees, so we have decided to go to the zoo. We like to go right when they open so we can spend as much time petting the sting rays as we want since it's not packed yet :) Also, it won't be to hot out yet either. It upsets me terrible that I won't have a camera, you have no idea!!!! I LOVE to take pictures, and going to the zoo without being able to take any is just horrible for me!!! I am going to really concentrate on having a good time and not thinking 'that would be a great picture' every 2 minutes... stupid cameras... grumble grumble...

What I ate today:
Drink: (67) 1/3 iced coffee
Breakfast: (615) 2 eggs on 1 bagel (one per half) with cheese, 8 oz orange juice
Snack: (23) Werther's
Drink: (200) 9.5 oz iced coffee
Lunch: (390) 1 serving hash, water
Snack: (23) Werther's
Dinner: (650?) 1 taco, chips and cheese deluxe, 8 french fries, 1 tbs ketchup, water
Snack: (110) vanilla pudding
Snack: (23) Werther's
Total Water: 55 oz
Total Calories: about 2101 (1451 + Dinner?)
Total mess I know. Tomorrow after the zoo we will probably go out for lunch, but I will try to be good. Even though I desperately need to go to the store, I DO have grapes. So I have no excuse for snacking badly.

Between yesterday and today I have done a lot of house work, and a lot of hanging of clothes all around the house that I'm not used to lol. Tomorrow LOTS of walking. So hopefully it will make up for today's horrible eating...
I have to get back on the treadmill. I KNOW I felt so much better when I was doing it everyday. For those 2 months, I was no where near as moody. I KNOW what I have to do... it's just doing it! Hopefully all the walking at the zoo will be the start I need...

Crunches: 100 (5 sets of 20)
Going to bed early tonight. I am pretty tired so that's good! See you tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful day! I know I AM going to, Dammit!!!! lol  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment