Saturday, July 24, 2010

Headache

Woke up with a really bad headache today. It is just starting to feel better and it is 9:40 pm. I will be going to bed within the hour I'm sure, I am pretty tired. Having that kind of head ache really wears me out! It may be a caffeine withdraw headache, I usually get those on the second day without Mtn Dew. No More pop for me!

Here's what I ate today:
Lunch: (416) Leftovers- 1 cup red beans and rice with 1.8 oz chicken, 1 cup ff skim milk
Drink: (133) 2/3 bottle iced coffee
Snack: (400) 4 cookies, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: (23) Werther's
Dinner: (646) 2 cups broccoli tuna helper, 1 slice Parmesan whole wheat toast, 1/2 cup peas, 1 cup ff skim milk
Snack: (160) 2 cookies
Total Water: 20 oz
Total Calories: 1778
Didn't need that 2nd cup of tuna helper. The cookies are gone now, I just have to try not to buy anymore :) When I make myself get to the store, I have to buy more fruits to snack on.

I am still excited to take some measurements and see what kind of difference I have made. Just couldn't do it today with my headache. Couldn't do much at all. After a good nights rest I should feel better tomorrow... as long as I don't wake up at 4am and not be able to get back to sleep! Goodnight all!

2 comments: