Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wednesday

Today was another beautiful day! I wish it was like this everyday. Not to hot, not to cold.

What I ate today:
Breakfast: egg muffins (1 egg on a sourdough english muffin, and one egg on half of an english muffin, both with sharp cheddar) 1 cup ff skim milk
Lunch: tuna sandwich, 11 sunchips, water
Dinner: 3 slices bbq chicken pizza, 3 bread sticks n sauce, 8 oz pepsi.
Snack: 1 cup ice cream
Total Water: 50 oz
I went way overboard with dinner :( and I'm out of baby carrots so I had sunchips with lunch. I don't know why I always have to have something WITH a sandwich... I suppose if I don't have carrots I could just eat the sandwich! Well. So much for being down 40 pounds by the midway point! It's ok, I know I'll get there. It may not be tomorrow, but it will be soon :)

Treadmill: 32 minutes/ 1.24 miles   5 minutes of that with 2 LB weights. I had a tv show taped that I had to watch, so I put it on and walked while I watched it. I was full from dinner but did it anyway! So at least one good thing today :)

1 comment:

  1. Getting on the treadmill is a positive thing to do after a not-so-positive dinner. It is a step in the right direction (pun intended) Hope tomorrow is a cool one for you again!

    ReplyDelete