Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cook Out and Fight Night!

I'm doing a quick post now, because I probably won't get a chance later. We have a cookout at Mom's and then Me and Ray are going to my cousins to watch the fights. UFC... 116 I think :) We don't ever do anything, so tonight will be nice. Have a couple drinks, hang out with family and watch UFC. I'm a little stressed over somethings, but I'm going to try to forget about them tonight :)

So the challenge from Tessa is that I set some goal dates and goal weights. She is doing the same thing over at her blog if you wanna check it out :) She has a lot of important big events coming, me- not so much lol. BUT there are some things coming up that I can think of :)
My whole strategy has been Baby Steps. Just do a day, or week at a time. So setting goals for upcoming events isn't really in my comfort zone. I just know I have a LOT of weight to loose and that it will take a LOT of time. BUT I have been in a slump for over a month now, gaining, loosing, gaining... and maybe this is what I need! So I will give it a go!!! We will be able to encourage each other without actually competing, and it might be good for me, for both of us :)
I'll think of some events coming up that I would love to weigh less for, and post the list soon. The one I can think of is:
Christmas with my Dad's Family
We get together every year in December and have Christmas. It's the only time we really see each other unless we run into them in the store- which is rare. I would LOVE to loose enough by then to be really noticeable... that would be awesome :) That is over 5 months away, so I'll try and think of others :)

What I ate today:
Breakfast: (330) Fiber Plus Bar, 1 iced coffee
Lunch: (355) One medium slice of pizza, water
Yeah, the "I never want to eat pizza again." didn't last long... but even though I only had the one slice, I feel like crap again- and like I never want pizza again lol. We'll see if it last longer this time :)
I have the cookout tonight, and I am going to do a good job!!! I'll post it later or tomorrow.
Also have my cousins, and I'll be drinking a little. I don't like to eat when I'm drinking so all the calories will be in liquid form lol. It will be this Irish Cream stuff I like, which has a lot of calories... I can't get DRUNK or anything, I have to drive. So it won't be a whole lot anyway :) (the hole bottle wouldn't get me drunk anyway! LOL, but I won't drink the whole thing)

Ok, Have a good night everyone!!!

I'm back. I had a great night. I did over eat a little- but nothing crazy! I could have done without the pop, but over all I'm ok with how I did.
Dinner: 1 hot dog, 1 hot dog w/ no bun. about 1/2 cup baked beans, about 1 cup potato salad, 6 oz cherry coke.
At the fight night party: 3 pringles, about 1 cup crunch n munch?, about 12 oz Baily's Irish cream
I know, it has to be a LOT of calories... but for a cookout/and a fight night, I think I did fine.
Total Water: 45 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment